VirMan/NiShal AT#52 Tum Bin<3 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Kamino kaha ho sab ke sab??koi tho aao yaar..nai tho main pagal ho javungi...🀣
Congrats to NEw AT all πŸ€—
Sia thank gawd you came.. nai tho main pagal ban jaati..
OMG sehban i mean Karan is dead πŸ˜’ i still cant believe it. karan u will be missed. i hope that u come back as a ghost to haunt the sisters and us too. love u sehban

coming to the epi. wat a rocking epi. dude! after so long iv really enjoyed such epi. hehe. brilliant performance by all three! sehban man u totally nailed it as a villain. loved his laugh. maanvi's slap to him was superb! kya maara ... after all he was gonna touch her di. poor mannu was almost chocked to death that Karan instigated J to shoot and she shot him. woo! really awesome!

why do i feel that when J shot him it and the bullet ddn really hit him? and maybe jaiswal might shot him through the windows. the way after J threw the gun and it landed near the window where anyone can put their hands through and exchange the gun made me think of it. maybe it might all be karan and jaiswal's backup plan.. ooh m not going to zor daaloing on my dimaag and wait wats gonna come up next.πŸ˜†

the precap πŸ˜’Viraat came and told them to go before the police comes. why do they have to go :( they could all have fled when there was time and they'd have lived as if nothing happened. hmph!

karan il miss uu😭 come back sooonnn
Originally posted by shrav_virman

Sia thank gawd you came.. nai tho main pagal ban jaati..

Thank God that i came too...πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
wat an episode!!! m speechless..loved it from start till end!!
all were bang on
precap : virman did u guys see der dhardbhara eyelock der pain of upcuming seperation wen j was lost n was walking away..virat tellin manvi to goo d eyelock at dat moment OMG..cant wait for tomorrow epi!!
What an episode dude..just mind blowing..nia,sehban and KD rocked ..wooow..best episode after ages...hats off to all the three..
where are u going shrav? srry came bit late  went to have dinner
Seriously girls.. This aint funny! We ARE NOT playing Hide & Seek! Come bacckkk!!!

Munni dii, shravzie, Sia, Anne, Ash.. Kahan ho tum sab??πŸ˜”
gowri. me too mourning thats why m unable to type much πŸ˜’