suhasi's new luk n my 400th post!!

anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
first of all i wanna tel u people dat by dis post i've completed my 400th post..n again dedicatin it to my sweet n cute karan..!😳(in d most wonderful forum-ymggk)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
wen i posted my 300th post here i was nt sure dat whether i cud get a chanc 2 post my 400th post here or nt..bt so so so happy dat am able 2 post it rite here..my second sweet home..nw am eagerly waitin for karan's cum bak in a new show soon..*fingers crossed*..missin him more n more wen saw suhasi bak wit her new show..karan cum bak soon..miss u n i luv u...

n abt suhasi...she was lukin sooo gorgeous in d promo just as always..her new luk resembles a lot 2 her luk in ymggk na!!only her hairstyle changd..bt she was lukin same as in ymggk..wen i saw d first promo i thought dey r showin ymggk's some promo..coz d fist blue saree was d same as wich she wore in ymggk..am sure n her luk was also same..she is really really stunnin..n a fab actress i really appreciate her talent..do u guys also think so??
pls comment..😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karsuh thumbnail
Congratulations Anagha 😊 Karan is a very talented actor and he will definitely come back soon πŸ˜‰ So don't worry and be happy πŸ˜ƒ 

As for Suhasi what can say she is finally back and i am so so happy for her and she looks so gorgeous in the promo πŸ˜‰ and really reminded me of the time when she was in YMGGK and i just can't wait to see her back on the tube πŸ˜ƒ
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Wow you did it so soon and completed your 400th post well done 😊 yep missing karan heaps hope he comes back soon his the best! Suhasi is also reminding me of abha can't wait to see her back.
karsuh thumbnail
Yes Anagha 😊 YMGGK forum is the most wonderful forum ever πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ
anaghakaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Wow you did it so soon and completed your 400th post well done 😊 yep missing karan heaps hope he comes back soon his the best! Suhasi is also reminding me of abha can't wait to see her back.

hmm i did it soon as i wanna make as much posts here..if god helps den i'll post my 500th also in dis forum...😊
anaghakaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: karsuh

Yes Anagha 😊 YMGGK forum is the most wonderful forum ever πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

wen is it gonna lock??😭i mean der is no chance 2 nt lock our forum??πŸ˜•
love_karanabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghakaran

hmm i did it soon as i wanna make as much posts here..if god helps den i'll post my 500th also in dis forum...😊

Very good that your reaching centuries fast now looking foreard to your 500th post 😊
love_karanabha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghakaran

wen is it gonna lock??😭i mean der is no chance 2 nt lock our forum??πŸ˜•

Love ymggk forum so much and don't want it locked they said another 3 months!
anaghakaran thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_karanabha

Love ymggk forum so much and don't want it locked they said another 3 months!

wat??another 3 monthsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...wow wow wow dis is really a great news.πŸ˜ƒ.den i'll defo post my 500th here..πŸ˜†n thanx 4 d support..😊
feelin great hearin dis gud news...u made my day..thanx a ton dear...πŸ₯³πŸ€—

karsuh thumbnail
So now you can visit the forum as it will won't be locked for another 3 months πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ