Dearest Admins a Request to you!

Posted: 11 years ago
Dearest Admins,

In justice post, I posted this and have been waiting for your replies but nothing!

Could you PLEASE reply ASAP

1) DT required for Less Active Forums
Even for less active forums we should atleast have 1 viewbie. According to me their is no harm of having one viewbie! Even a non-active forum needs to be taken care of and CM alone cannot manage everything. Its jst like opening up a shop and just coz you have less customers you leave it unattended and just expect owner to visit once in a day or few days and organise it. Their is no harm of keeping atleast one staff even if less traffic and if viewbie is made they can think of ideas of getting the forum active or fun even if its for just couple of people that visit. Why so much stress and responsibility is put on a CM. handling more 5+ forums isnt easy and think of ways to get them active!! Having a viewbie for a non-active forum means increasing its chances to get popular as that viewbie can devot the time to the forum and come up with ways and if they those ways and ideas dont work it still okay! No harm still in having a viewbie! Its not like wages are being paid to the viewbie and IF has something to lose by making a viewbie for the forum!!!

2) Coolbies to upgrade
When deciding on DT for a forum, Coolbies should be considered does not mean that coolbies are already part of the DT so they cannot become viewbies or mods etc. If they are working hard they should be appriciated and regarded for it. A new member shouldnt be choosen and here we are not saying that all Coolbies should be upgraded but it should be taken in regards that coolbies need to be upgraded if they are putting more efforts then just doing written updates! It does not mean that they are already part of DT lets give a non-DT member chance to be part of DT. It shouldnt be like that

3) DT should be from the forum itself
DT assigned for a forum, should be an active member of the forum. Outsider should not be choosen. It is v.rare that a forum wouldnt have a member that is capable to become a DT. It is any fair to all the members in the forum who are constantly active and giving time to the forum to be ignored and introduce a completely new non-active member to the forum! If not given a chance no one will learn to be a DT. None of us our born to be a DT we all learn with the responsibilities and opportunity given to us.

4) No replies regarding complaints
Why their is no reply regarding complaints or issues we have! Why we are not being answered and ignored? 

Are current DT Mr/Miss Perfect that they never lost their cool or never made mistake?
Its not sensible and right thing that if a member has lost their cool coz of another member being rude and if they reply back means they cannot be part of DT
What matters if they realise the mistake and do not repeat it

Does it mean if you are a DT and openely someone is misbehaving with a member that you cannot tell them off openly
I Do Not Believe in Gandhi and his ethics and if i do not follow them does not mean I'm not a deserving person and if openely a member is being insulted an open reply is not to be given

5) Criteria for becoming a Coolbie
No mentioning name but a member that was openly RUDE is made a Coolbie, so what if they do written updates what happened to the criteria of being part of DT and not being rude or creating a troublesome environment in the forum!!

OR the critieria for coolbie differs does not matter if they are not mature and creating a troublesome environment they do updates so are made coolbie
BUT 
when it comes to choosing a viewbie or mod etc, all these things come in consideration. The member need have a clean slate, never did anything wrong ETC

6) Its right to put false accusations on members?
Are coolbies not members? Where in the rules does it states once you become DT you cannot open a thread in the Suggestion and Comments Section. Please englighten us.

Where in this whole post a DT has been insulted? or bashed?

Does it mean if you are a DT you have the right to put false acusations? Members have no right to speak their points?
Does it mean if you are a DT you cannot explain to us the procedure or reason regarding promotions?

7) No one is Targetting
We are not targetting any DT or DT's that are promoted. They are not at fault and no one is blaming or insulting. We are just giving and example and just questioning. We have nothing against the person promoted. Please do not take us wrong!

We are not saying people promoted are at fault as its not in their hand they got promoted!
We have problems with the selection critiera and how the selection was done for the promotions. As no offence no targets but incase of some promotions their were more deserving people who could have been part of the DT then the ones promoted. This does not at all mean we have anything against who got promoted.

Thanks to Gagan she understood our issue and offered a very good solution which could definately be taken in consideration!

Or we could rotate DT's every year 6 months just like elections so everyone gets a chance to experience and learn!

If India-Forums was created then Admins should come and give time to it. Just like we are doing, if Admins are going to be away from the forum they need to organise a back up Admin!
When you take up a responsibility you cannot just give up! 
Its like running a business after six months you cant stay i have few things on my hand i'm busy i cannot come to the shop! you jst dont leave your shop with staff. You do assign a manager who is capable and can take care of all! In business coz of your personal things you do not make the customers suffer! Do You?

Its not right the promotions are delayed for more then 6 months! Forum and members are suffering! IF time was taken to build IF and take it to such great heights please do not let it go down now!

Please understand our complaint this time. In simple words one by one I have listed i think all the issues stated here.

Please GM and Admins Give Us a Reply
Straightforward reply to each bullet point.

We are not bashing. We are not being rude. We are not disrespecting anyone.
all the damn hell and even heaven or any blessing and luck ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† to you supi...to get replies of your question ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
i noe no one will reply!
but no harm in trying lol!

they cannot admit the truth!
they noe all thts been asked n said is the truth! n they dont wnt to face their faults so running away!

TYPICAL POLITICS
Thanks for this new post Sup, and admins, we sincerely request you to answer and address the issues as fast as possible. 
Admins we like that you gave us some options, but we didn't want options. We just wanted answers.
they wont pucheee...non will...
you can leave the forum...they are least bothered...
they are even least bothered to chk out with wht they have done in some forums like you knwo about the recent incident in our forum...the mistake since last some day been made by DT"S there... lolzzz non even bothered to seee...there so called back stage deserver candidate with rules and regulations was openly suporting it...lolzzz...

they are ready to make the forum suffer...but not understand the rules and demands and wht amazes me is vijay bhai neglegency towards it... so why you trying so hard to change...

lets take it liek this...seee all dt's have joined hands they nto replying to pm's nor they showing any signs to reply...hwo this is posible...only when they have there own ppl in there group naa..see there unity and one way parade...we all should learn from this...why they want putsiders who might question there moves and authority...think swetuuu
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago
no reply yet..i thought admin treats their members equally...seems like i'm wrong.. nowdays Indian Forum is combination powerful n powerless members..two groups...truth is without powerless members powerful members is nothing...
everything has a limit🤬

guys m wid u all.
I hope we all get our answers soon . clock's ticking.. where are u DT?
kidhar mil raha hai answer😡...No answer ðŸ¤¬