Frequent Posters

Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Admins ans ????? Pls reply us
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys..you still expecting reply from Admin..???
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"coconuts can give only coconut oil and besan can give laddu. Not vice versa."
this is not my opinion. Sooraj was telling to Bhabho the other day!😆.
rechus thumbnail
I really respected Admin once...i know some mods shows partiality...but I never expect this silence from vijay...i always respect the people who reply back...it means they respect our openion..reply is favoure or against...not a matter..every problms have two sides... atleast he can say his pov...may be Admin thinks nothing happen if they don't reply this...but fact is if we ignorance small problms, later its create big problms...Edited by rechus - 11 years ago
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
rechus, totally agree with you. He can at least tell what is his take on this issue. I dont think he did not read this thread. He may be thinking about a solution. Who knows? Some moderators are so so lazy. I know that. How much you report, no actions will be taken. They show attitudes like "how much we saw this. This is just nothing..". These people actually are creating bad names to those moderators who work sincerely. At least for the sake of those who work sincerely, they should solve this issue.
SaileshrkD3FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They will make thier families as the DT
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

rechus, totally agree with you. He can at least tell what is his take on this issue. I dont think he did not read this thread. He may be thinking about a solution. Who knows? Some moderators are so so lazy. I know that. How much you report, no actions will be taken. They show attitudes like "how much we saw this. This is just nothing..". These people actually are creating bad names to those moderators who work sincerely. At least for the sake of those who work sincerely, they should solve this issue.

true yaar...Admin needs to undrstand members problms n what they expecting frm Admin...u know i can undrstand one thing..they don't give any opportunities to new peoples...u can see one viewbie take care many forums just like no other members in IF...if a new forum open here,they give DT only same person take care other forums...then how can new people get an opportunity to prove themself...needs to change this system..give one viewbie maximum two forum...i d't think members tolerent this unfair long time...
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have left IF

IF is dictatorship
freedom of speech is not allowed

if u raise your voice is called bashing!

i did all from my end but only a few suppoters which is not enough to make impact!

NO OFFENCE 
but their is soo many IF members who are guts less and hve not guts and strength to support

i knew Admins wont repy that was the reason i said take action
n lol till today no reply wohooo!!

oo well goodluck guys
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: EkSapnoKiPari

i have left IF

IF is dictatorship
freedom of speech is not allowed

if u raise your voice is called bashing!

i did all from my end but only a few suppoters which is not enough to make impact!

NO OFFENCE
but their is soo many IF members who are guts less and hve not guts and strength to support

i knew Admins wont repy that was the reason i said take action
n lol till today no reply wohooo!!

oo well goodluck guys

3 reason for they didn't reply yet... 1. They are Cowards      or 2. They know they are wrong or 3. They needs to protect some people... Let them prove which category they are... I'm sure they will regret later...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
admin have time to throw  IF success party but no time/guts to reply us, so cheap!!!! hate it completely.