Suggestions / Comments

Dearest Admins a Request to you! - Page 5

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
they won't reply..its fact..so d't waste time for waiting reply... If u r favourate of Mod, u will get everything you want...ie's IF new theory...check some forums..some viewbies take care more than two forum..why ??? bcz they are favourate of mods...IF want only these people DT members..they always praise IF authority n nothing say or do against IF...so IF needs them only...they treating us just like servents...we can only right to obey what they saying...if we ask or questioning anything..they just ignore it...seems like this is begining..some members already start to say against mods publically...one day Admin needs to break their silence...Time will prove they were wrong...wait n see...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Iss Admin Ko Kya Naam Dhoon ???
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
This is a wonderful post.
I completely agree with all the points raised over here.
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahahahahhahaha
till today no reply!

when leaders r like this then they shouldnt complain to followers on their behaviour!

whn cant follow rules themselves dont teach rest of IF rules!!
rechus thumbnail
I d't call them Admins..they d't know what it mean...cowards...i called them cowards publically..i d't care warning or banned my a/c...bcz of they can only do that...
rechus thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3445666 well down Admin...what a great drama...first let the people who are Admin's favourate do every activities in a forum..later promot them bcz they are active the forum...i know the people who doing every activities to get promotion... they surly get it bcz they are favourate of higher DT...cheap politics..utter crap promotion staragey... better IF introduce delete a/c option...