Regarding Off-Air Shows Forum - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Dont forget about our questions DT...

So i understand what u all are discussing these days...

U all are discussing about the new sections so what about these questions...We still want answer...

DT we are not forcing or scolding u we are just requesting...we want to be a part of DT...we deserve it...😭
Edited by SaileshrkD3FAN - 11 years ago
I don't like this development. Speaking from the IPK forum - it was your most popular forum and is still churning out new topics. And you say we only have one month? The whole aim of this web-site is to find like-minded people and make new friends... and then we just lose them just because what initially connected us is not there? 

Sorry, highly disappointed.
And Dude Nostalgia forum will be a BIG MESS n a warzone ! 

OMG  
its a sad news  :( 
Originally posted by -PreciousPearl-

I will deactivate my account now..  Whats the use of being a part of this forum when my ONLY home forum would be closed.. =/ The only place which interests me.. =/ IPKKND and MJHT forum..

me tooo
This is a big let down. Why is it necessary to close all the forums after the show goes off air? It's not like the forums are no more active. Instead of closing all the forums, only the inactive forums should be closed. Mods should observe forum activities for a certain time period and then decide whether to close it or not. IPKKND forum is still much more active than any other show's forum that is currently on air. I hope the rule changes. This is really disheartening.

Besides the FF section is very unorganized and I think the nostalgia section will be handled in a similar way. it is really sad.

The reason for me being here is the IPKKND forum. If it gets closed there will be no reason for me to stay here on IF. I know there are many members just like me. I request to the concerned authorities to reconsider this decision.
Edited by risat - 11 years ago
I know this sounds weird but I feel like disagreeing to this move.Not just for my own forum[IPK] but the rest of the forums too.Please don't do this to us.This is the only thing I have left of the show.Its been such a huge disappointment,the show closing down and all and now the forum too?I know you are adding the nostalgia section but it won't be the same anymore.We still come on the forum and discuss a lot of things,it is where many of us have met and became great friends,had fun and discussed episodes.I still come back to the forum,despite the show closing down because I am really attached to it.

I don't know if this sounds wrong to be pleading when you have already decided on it but- If possible then please don't do this to us.I usually never question decisions but I seriously am desperate this time.PLEASE?

Do reconsider my request :)

Thankyou!
Finally this is up. Will be looking forward to the 'Nostalgic' forum ðŸ˜Š
plzzz dont do this...i'm sure most of them would leave this forum...plzzz re consider this decision...plzzz
i dint expect this from IF ...
highly disappointed by this news!!!!
if possible plz reconsider the decision!!
so many will stop visiting IF if their forum is closed!!