Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Manal..

Seriously this SUCK !! Vijay Re-consider this Decision ! u will lose alot Members :/ ! Im anyways not Active ! but i just visit IPK forum Esp the Creation Gallery ! u Can't Just take all that Away ! 

You have AS shop to share your creation with and CC, CFC and the new forum to discuss about your show:)

-Risha- thumbnail
Remember your users are mostly females and we are - as we say on the IPK forum - highly hormonal.  

Arshisarunrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well , I respect the decision taken and it must have been for a good reason but this made me extremely upset . The only place where we can share all our memories, all our emotions about our favourite show is being closed . Where we found people sharing the same favourites liike ours with the same passion and the place where we stayed for a long time. It feels that the nostalgia section might be good but nowhere near our very own forum . IPKKND forum became a family for me and many others . Will seriously miss every single thing about IPKKND and the forum . :( 

honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm still not getting it Vijay sir! 

Is India-forums so full and not free of space to be able to cater to forums? 

Closing down forums just because the show is no longer on-air doesn't make any sense!

Firstly, fans are upset that their show is off-air (take the example of IPKKND - ended abruptly and we're still sad..) and then our second home is closed! 

Just awesomely ridiculous! 

Please change this decision sir! IPKKND forum is really active ! Removing a forum off the chaska meter, though not nice, is accepted but closing down? That's not good! ðŸ˜­
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well we are just members we have no choice but to accept whatever rules are made, as and when they are made. Yes we do understand DT puts in a lot of effort and hard work but its also a reality that members are what make a forum a forum ... without them there would be no forum. But let it be ... i have given up

I apologize to all members who have to see their favorite actors moved out of the popular cast list because we had protested when our favorites were removed and so the DT decided to make it a universal rule, had we not protested this rule won't come in place because never before the DT had thought about it ... sorry about that 
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I feel like leaving IF ðŸ¤”
BornThisWay thumbnail
Originally posted by: divvk

Can you please reconsider the decision taken related to forums getting closed in 3 months after the show going off air? i am sure u r aware that ipkknd is the forum, which is always active. please don't this to our forum.. this is very disappointing. this is the only place where we all fans come together. very very disappointing! We have lost our chaska meter. we have not yet recovered from that sadness! this one is too much to bear! our ipkknd forum will never die. the activity will keep going on. u can def see that. 

Moreover there are shows which have ended long back yet the forums have been open years after years, our show ended just few days ago, this won't be fair with us.
DiyaDeep1125 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this decision sucks... Ipk forum is the most active forum even after being archived. If space is a problem, delete the old posts but why close the entire forum. This is so unfair. Be ready to loose a lot of members because majority of them are ipk fans. God knows why this is happening to us ipk fans, one jhatka after another😭
-Risha- thumbnail
Oh, and just letting my decision known, if the IPK forum goes - I'll leave IF and I'm sure a lot of the people who joined for that will go too.

Seriously where are the spammers when you need them?

Please reconsider your decision. If you are adamant to make this happen, then at least extend the time - One month is NOT enough
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm extremely sorry , but you do not have my consent in this  😕 ( I know, as if you really care ..but I'm an I-F member & I can voice this out ) And I can bet, so is the same with a lot of others here . Tell me , what pleasure do you find , or rather what are you gonna lose if you just let us have our forums ? Have it in the archived section, but not locked. So what if it's reduced to FFs/ OSs/ VMs etc ? So what ? It's about the fanbase of a particular show being provided with the same platform to interact with each other  , on things related to the same show, stars, both onscreen & offscreen moments etc, everything ! Really now, I'd be surprised if you're not willing to consider this. This is no big deal really. All I can say is, please keep it open.

Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago