Till now no one cared about it , just when our show ended this came up 
Well , is there anything more interesting now
Posted: 11 years ago
rule should b reconsidered ...
if t forum is still active then y should it b closed
 then some shows r rerunning in diff channel & it should b checked 
Originally posted by BornThisWay

Moreover there are shows which have ended long back yet the forums have been open years after years, our show ended just few days ago, this won't be fair with us.

ya i completely agree. why this injustice when our show just ended? this is really too much!😭
This is a public forum..not a channel..

A channel removes a show from its website because it no longer airs..and there will be no new episodes, no recaps..etc.

But this is a Forum! Where people voice their interests about the show! So why close a forum down?
People still come up with something or the other about their show to discuss! 

Highly disappointed by this move! 
Originally posted by Risha.J

Oh, and just letting my decision known, if the IPK forum goes - I'll leave IF and I'm sure a lot of the people who joined for that will go too.

Seriously where are the spammers when you need them?

Please reconsider your decision. If you are adamant to make this happen, then at least extend the time - One month is NOT enough

Agree totally !And I think the spammers are just shocked at the moment.They will be here soon I think!I joined IF for Ipkknd forum and will stay for that.Bas.
plz dont this i love GHSP a lot. reconsider ur decision.GHSP forum have been a second home for all members.plz dont do this to them.
This cant happen ... 
Wat if our show goes off air ... We need our forum to connect with our show & our friends ... Reconsider ur decision Wat is the need to be in india forum after our show forum gets closed ...
Glad to see the announcement finally up Vijay .

Moderating day to day fights , fan group wars , incessant spamming takes a toll on DT too. If only the majority members take the initiative to be cooperative , respect each other  as a fellow human being , respect others opinions and POV's and use their energies in constructive manner , this decision need not have been taken.

Nostalgia forum is a good idea for all those serious members who really want to discuss old shows and episodes with fondness rather than live in warzones of the off air shows.

btw Just saying ! close IPK forum ! n HALF of the IF Members will Leave :/ ! which includes me 

sad news for me m here for Geet forum if geet is not der would be no use for coming IF so from my side good bye IF