Regarding Off-Air Shows Forum - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
teh day GEET FORUM will eb closed good buy IF enjoy ur new members coz all teh GEET FORUM members woudl leave IF permanently they do all what u want to do
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Agree totally !And I think the spammers are just shocked at the moment.They will be here soon I think!I joined IF for Ipkknd forum and will stay for that.Bas.

Half this forum thrives on people from the IPKKND forum and I'm sure if india forums blew up it was because of us. This will seriously not be good for the website itself.

Plus, I dont get why the forum that is still active should be closed?

May be you can make a rule that if a forum goes below a specific number of posts per day, then it can be closed.

But really closing thriving and active forums is ridiculous. 
Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

me too😕
Me too!
 not done ...
 very sad news ...
 feeling really bad ...
Originally posted by ..Manal..

btw Just saying ! close IPK forum ! n HALF of the IF Members will Leave :/ ! which includes me 

Yeah totally agree with u. I joined IF because of IPK forum. After the forum closes why should I stay here? What for? The list of quitters will be real long. 
no no no 

you cannot do this to us please 

sure will say bye bye to IF after 3 months for ever

i am just here for IPK 
Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Muskaan.Musky

Count me in here

ME 1000000, I am so angry right now, I will stop visiting them and their best site ever.🥱
Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
I dont find any reason to be around India-Forums if this decision is final... The day IPK forum closes, Im off this place...
Edited by mishti_17 - 11 years ago
please dont close geet forums
As lots of readers and writers are given great platform
and guess will have to quit india forums because of this
and many more will follow suit

i think it s t time people should find some other social sites to discuss their fav shows...sry but if t rule s implemented many will leave forum