Fav reality star and show

powerpuff24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Reality shows have become so popular in the last few years. So many celebrities are letting cameras into their houses and their lives. personally, i agree that some shows can be annoying and boring. but my fave has to be Kim Kardashian in keeping up with the Kardashians. This is my first post in india forum so do reply to this post. help my new adventure in india forum, a magical one!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

movie-holic thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In reality shows, i think excused is a really good one... The host is damn witty and beautiful and she sure knows how to make a sarcastic comment, less insulting... I wish channels like hbo india and all also shows reality shows like these... they are so gripping and makes you wanna know "WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT"
steffykalra thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 I am totly agree with your opinion .In Enternament industery realy shows play a big roll .in realty show provided fun and adventure 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love big brother,the voice,come dine with me,america's next top model n so on...lol
sallysand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Redrose07

I love big brother,the voice,come dine with me,america's next top model n so on...lol

i love ANTM.. watched every single season
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sallysand

i love ANTM.. watched every single season

same here:)