Balika Vadhu

BV WU 13thDec2012 - Presenting Mr and Mrs Shekhar

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am fortunate I am updating this Beautiful episode...

Scene starts from yesterday's Mohan asks Megha abt the seven oaths of marriage...they tease each other over it and decide to ask a priest.
Pheras start all couples stand for pheras.Saanchi ties the gathbandhan.Jagya is watching live telecast.

Megha n Mohan narrate the seven oaths as the pheras proceed.
In Hindu marriage bride and the groom is considered form of vishnu and Laxmi.That way there are 15 vishnu-laxmi present here.

1st phera and first oath
I promise I will always love u and look after my and your family
I promise to look ur family and be annapurna.From now on ur family is my family.I will maintain all wifely duties.I will obeyu and perform my duties towards my children and family.

2nd phera and second oath
I promise I will be with ur partner for whole life.We both will protect our family and home together
I promise I will always be with u and help u in protecting our home and family

3rd phera and third oath
I promise I will work hard to provide for my  family I will always be honest towards our relation and will perform my responsibilities with all respect and honesty.
I promise do all patni dharam(wifely duties) with all honesty

4th Phera and fourth oath
I am lucky tht I am getting a wife like u I prey for a happy family and a good progeny.
From now on my happiness is in ur happiness I will try to maintain a happy family

5th Phera and fifth oath
I pray for peace and happiness for my family and I hope we get respectful and obedient children.
Its my duty to obey and respect my husband.

6 th Phera and sixth oath
we r starting a new life I hope our marriage bond stays for next several births
I promise I will always support u and be with u in all ur endevours

7 th phera and seventh oath
with this last phera we r joined forever.
I am fortunate to be ur wife I will be ur partner for next several births

Anandi thinks this marriage is so different from tht child marriage now I understand the meaning of these promises although unknowingly I had been performing them through out my life.

Jagya looks shocked at TV screen...He is crying.everybody in family gets Jagya-Anandi's marriage FBs.
Everyone is happy and showring flowers.

After pheras Ira puts a golden chain on Anandi.Then Its time for sindoor daan.She gives sindoor to Shiv...He takes a pinch of sindoor look at her with love and puts it in Anandi's forehead...Anandi becomes overwhelmed and closes her eyes.They have an eyelock.(Its beautiful  and emotional scene I cant describe its beauty 😭)

They are declared man and wife by the priest.πŸ₯³

Everyone claps and is happy.They take blessings of all the elders.Jagya gets up and goes away from the TV room.

CM comes and congratulates them he thanks them for organising the community marriage.He gives them and envelop.Shiv opens it and passes it to Anandi She reads it and happily announces tht CM is going to gift a fully equipped laboratory to
jaitser.Anandi thanks the CM.CM takes leave.

A lady comes and thanks Anandi for getting her daughter remarried..Megha and Mohan take leave and announce tht they will be back soon.
Sumi tells Dadisa tht Anandi wants bidai from the haveli...Dadisa looks worried due to Jagya's presence..Sumi convinces her tht she will tell jagya to stay away during the bidai πŸ˜†
Dadisa agrees saying if Anandi wants Bidai from haveli it will be from Haveli
Then Sumi tells them lets go home for bidai.

Voiceover :Remarriage gives new life to woman suffering from evils of child marriage

Precap : AnSh doing aarti as man and wife 😳...Khajan singh asking bhagoo's photo to bless the couple.Dadisa saying I fulfilled my promise today.
Bidai scene..Anandi crying bitterly.

Edited by nniks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks in advance! πŸ˜³
tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally your dream come true then πŸ˜› CONGO ⭐️ and thanx for the WU dear 😳
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Neha! πŸ€—
Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Shekhar!!! πŸ₯³  

Caps:

Edited by Vedo - 11 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.

Finally the dream has come true. She is now Mrs. Anandi Shiv Raj Shekhar!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Very nice episode!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrates  niharika  .u  r  updating  today  episode 
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats to all BVians for AnSh wedding at long last...
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nniks, thank you for updating so beautifully  and stating meaning of all the pherasπŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update