CID

~~ MISSION SANTA RETURNS WITH TREASURE HUNT ~~

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello everyone..  !!  Compliments of the seasons to one and all...!! πŸ€—

May this season fill your lives with the bliss and joy of the festive spirit  !!!! πŸ₯³

Here I come up with " MISSION SANTA - 3 " 

Since last 2 years we had been celebrating Mission Santaby receiving gifts from Secret Santas , but this year Santa is going to play a trick !!!! πŸ˜›

We have recieved information from undisclosable sources that Santa is going to hide Key to the gift's somewhere in the forum.

He has also selected two dwarfs ( Twinkle & Astonish )  who will be helping him with the same. 

Here comes   

So get ready for the TREASURE HUNT and solve the clues and reveal the beautiful keys hidden in the forum. 

NO Registrations... NO Hidden PM's.

All you require is Investigative Skills... !!! 

There are a lot of keys to Santa's gift hidden somewhere in the forum

We will give you one clue to find the first key

Every key found will contain the next clue

Once you find the key using the given clue, quote that post in this thread so that everyone knows the next clue.

One who finds the maximum clues wins the special gifts from Santa 

So identify the skills of ACP, Abhijeet & Daya in you and start off with the search.

You need not worry about other forum Thread... What you are looking for will be found in Our sweet forum only!!!

All clues will lead to only one answer... and when you find the answer you will know it that it is the one πŸ˜› Simple yaar... You will find the next clue there na!!!! 

When you quote the post with the clue, please also let people know which thread and page you picked it from πŸ˜›

DISCUSSIONS ALLOWED ONLY HERE , can have lots of discussion on the thread...πŸ˜ƒ and have as much fun as you want... 

You are most welcome to appreciate the clue and also very welcome to criticize it... !!! You can also post your interpretation of the clue and have fun!!!! 

Santa gives gifts only to kids who behave well, so if you find the key and the next clue in it, do not be selfish and keep it to yourselves, only posting it on the forum will give you a credit.

Three people who find the maximum number of gifts will be honoured with three great awards !!!!

Here comes the first clue for you

So guys , start your ride to find the clues !! wish you a happy journey πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Edit
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone Getting into Complications!!!! Its a Simple Tresure Hunt which you might have played in school... Not a question answer session πŸ˜†

Here are some more things you need not worry about!!!
 You need not worry about other forum Thread... What you are looking for will be found in Our sweet forum only!!!

All clues will lead to only one answer... and when you find the answer you will know it that it is the one πŸ˜› Simple yaar... You will find the next clue there na!!!! 

When you quote the post with the clue, please also let people know which thread and page you picked it from πŸ˜›
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

Please wait for the GO signal... We are still working on it ... and Twinkle being Santa's special dwarf has got vanishing powers .. So she suddenly vanished  πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

ok then I edit my Post...😊
plz U also Edit my Quoted Post in Ur Post...
theek hay ASTO...  πŸ˜Š
Minionite thumbnail
Okay waiting. πŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Okay waiting. πŸ˜†

Sorry for the delay.. Santa is struck in Traffic jam.. and will reach by tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ 

and also has sent a message asking you guys to improve your Hindi vocab πŸ˜› Just  like Trio are being forced into speaking Pure hindi... you guys also might have to start understanding Pure hindi πŸ˜›
Minionite thumbnail
Haye bhagwan! Shudh Hindi! Hamara kya hoga? πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Twinkles PMed me. Does that mean the game begins?
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Twinkles PMed me. Does that mean the game begins?

same query😊... And how to ply boss, ye bhi tou baat do, MUJH duffer koπŸ˜†
astonish thumbnail
Yes.. The Game is On!!!!!  Please Check the First Post... How to Play i very much given in the first post..!!!!

Hope you Guys enjoy the game!!!! Its the first time we are trying this stuff, so apologies if it isn't properly planned !!! 

Happy Treasure Hunting!!!!!!!!!!