Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Arry ASTO,mow How To Play mein tou Wohi likha hy na, No Restration, No hidden Pm etc, Arry mujhy Samjh he Nahi aa raha , koi tou Batao, main Kesy khelun๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Koi Old Example day do Boss
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Arry ASTO,mow How To Play mein tou Wohi likha hy na, No Restration, No hidden Pm etc, Arry mujhy Samjh he Nahi aa raha , koi tou Batao, main Kesy khelun๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Koi Old Example day do Boss

Arey baba...๐Ÿ˜† Read all the points... !!! ๐Ÿ˜› 
then neeche likh clue padho.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒand then... go and search in the forum for a post where you will find the answer for the clue!!! Simple... Ab forum kya hai mat poocho haan... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Its CID forum only ... all the threads in CID forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: astonish

Arey baba...๐Ÿ˜† Read all the points... !!! ๐Ÿ˜› 
then neeche likh clue padho.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒand then... go and search in the forum for a post where you will find the answer for the clue!!! Simple... Ab forum kya hai mat poocho haan... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Its CID forum only ... all the threads in CID forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ

you Dunt define Points Clearly Boss, chalo Kitna meri Samjh aaya hy, I'll Definately try๐Ÿ˜†
BTW Thank You yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ... And Sorry for troubling U alot๐Ÿ˜‰
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

you Dunt define Points Clearly Boss, chalo Kitna meri Samjh aaya hy, I'll Definately try๐Ÿ˜†
BTW Thank You yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ... And Sorry for troubling U alot๐Ÿ˜‰

Please Let me know what you understood... and I'll fill in the gap!!! It will also help others understand!!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See ASto, Twinkle...I don't get it at all. That clue is related to Mysterious gift. So, are we suppposed to post the episode name or the thread where the discussion was held or the WU of that episode or any cap related to that episode's cute duo scene or what????
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

See ASto, Twinkle...I don't get it at all. That clue is related to Mysterious gift. So, are we suppposed to post the episode name or the thread where the discussion was held or the WU of that episode or any cap related to that episode's cute duo scene or what????

Its a treasure Hunt... and the clue is a way to find the treasure... So you are looking for the treasure and the clue will help you lead to it.. Every word in the clue ๐Ÿ˜‰

So once you find your way and check out there.. you will find the treasure.. I mean the other clue ๐Ÿ˜›
astonish thumbnail
I added a few more points.. Which might be helpful!!!

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok, you please show how to work out the first example and reach the second clue. The rest of us will join in from there.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One small confusion ...
how will we know if it's the answer ? I mean we have regular discussions right ? and any post which we might feel is the answer to this might have had similar discussion that happened earlier.
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Ok, you please show how to work out the first example and reach the second clue. The rest of us will join in from there.

OMG ... Is that sooo Complicated!!! Come on guys you are CID'ans all you have to do is search...!!! Theek hai..Let me solve the 1st clue for you !!!!