Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

OMG 8 clues solved... !!   😃

Just brought a message from Santa who is well impressed with the players' interest and detective skills of our forum  He expresses his appreciation and is looking forward to meet the one who solves the next clue 😛😉

Santa should have expected this..Afterall he came to CID forum.. Not any other aira-gaira forum you see 😛 We all have 15 years of Investigation Skills in us .. RIght guys.. I can see that in you...  

and I am shocked that till now people actually understood my international poems 😆 and didn't compliant a bit... I was wondering if someone will actually call me "Roshesh Sarabhai of CID forum " 😛
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

and I am shocked that till now people actually understood my international poems 😆 and didn't compliant a bit... I was wondering if someone will actually call me "Roshesh Sarabhai of CID forum " 😛

@ Bold: I swear that's what I felt like calling you just now. 😆
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

@ Bold: I swear that's what I felt like calling you just now. 😆

😛  His poems are unique.. I don't match his level Shreya!!!!

Oh momma Oh momma..Tumne mujhe janam diya 
Oh momma oh momma...Sab se accha karam kiya Ohh momma oh momma

🤣
Minionite thumbnail

🤣

Your style is very unique as well. Itni shudh Hindi toh main aaj tak nahi boli. 🤣
astonish thumbnail

🤣

Your style is very unique as well. Itni shudh Hindi toh main aaj tak nahi boli. 🤣

arey mai kahaan shudh hindi bolthi hoon.. I have to rhyme the words na...islye i dig up those words 😆 and complicated words makes poem look complicated... like a pro poet 😛
Minionite thumbnail

arey mai kahaan shudh hindi bolthi hoon.. I have to rhyme the words na...islye i dig up those words 😆 and complicated words makes poem look complicated... like a pro poet 😛

Haan aur iss complicated poem ko solve karte karte meri complication ki toh lag jaati hai naa. 😆 Poems and Shreya have never mixed and will never mix. 😆
astonish thumbnail

Haan aur iss complicated poem ko solve karte karte meri complication ki toh lag jaati hai naa. 😆 Poems and Shreya have never mixed and will never mix. 😆

In engineering days.. I used to write a lot of poems and message them to my sister... She used to give me the same feeling which Saahil and Indu give when Rosesh recites his poem 😛 Mera poems se puraana rishta hai 😛
Minionite thumbnail

In engineering days.. I used to write a lot of poems and message them to my sister... She used to give me the same feeling which Saahil and Indu give when Rosesh recites his poem 😛 Mera poems se puraana rishta hai 😛

Looking at your poems, main keh sakti hoon ke it's a purana love rishta. Mere English class wali poems dekhoge toh samjh jaoge ke mera aur poems ka purana hate rishta hai. But let me try and solve the clue. 😆
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very much imaginatively hilarious --- 😆  

Kareena's related clue is a perfect example... I still can't get over ' kahin pe nigahen .kahi pe nishana ' 🤣 ---  what a talent madam ji 👏😆
Edited by -Twinkles- - 11 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey people... what happened...?? is the next clue so hard to understand ?? 😉😆