Frequent Posters

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
appu: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Koel: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aminus: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tanthya: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sumana: πŸ‘πŸΌ - i like the photos posted as well... randeep looks cute 2... in that photo...πŸ˜† 

All other analysis: πŸ‘πŸΌ

RIPπŸ˜³πŸ€—

(Note: i still have few epi to catch up... the current ones im up to date... guys can anyone tell me why RITIKA is fake... im confuse... i mean is she not shantanu wife n suchi's mum...)
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Riyya...I think in the first or second episode...The terrorists would kidnap the actual Rithika and replace with a Nakli one ...and no one knows about this...

The actual Rithika is still Shanthanu's wife and Suchi's mum...😊 and she is still alive and kept in hiding...

Hope this helps...
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Riyya...I think in the first or second episode...The terrorists would kidnap the actual Rithika and replace with a Nakli one ...and no one knows about this...

The actual Rithika is still Shanthanu's wife and Suchi's mum...😊 and she is still alive and kept in hiding...

Hope this helps...

10q sharmi πŸ˜³πŸ€—
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Appu,

A brilliant analysis. I loved the way you touched upon each scene in great detail. Appu the history between Shivaji and Afzal Guru was indeed very informative.

Koel,
 Another fantastic analysis written by you. I loved the way you portrayed Sahana as the hunter and the prey at the same time.
I felt for once she was getting the retribution she deserved. She was of on a deadly mission to kill someone. She left her baby alone in the house not waiting for the maid. Just as she killed two people, one escaped, her daughter fell down and was in danger. Will she in future have to choose between her daughter and the mission? Who will she choose?

Ami,
A fantastic update of the episode, I loved the way you wrote it.

Sumana,
 I loved your post The pictures did tell their story of their own.

Anu

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Girls,

I have a question to ask. Did Rashmi and Malti not ask about Succi to the fake Ritika?

I missed a few episodes hence the question.

Anu

sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

appu: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Koel: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aminus: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tanthya: πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sumana: πŸ‘πŸΌ - i like the photos posted as well... randeep looks cute 2... in that photo...πŸ˜† 

All other analysis: πŸ‘πŸΌ

RIPπŸ˜³πŸ€—

(Note: i still have few epi to catch up... the current ones im up to date... guys can anyone tell me why RITIKA is fake... im confuse... i mean is she not shantanu wife n suchi's mum...)

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Girls,

I have a question to ask. Did Rashmi and Malti not ask about Succi to the fake Ritika?

Anu

the fake Ritika volunteered some fake information... !st when Rashmi caught her talking on the laptop with a "friend" (shahana)
2nd yesterday to Malti at the dining table
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Girls,

Anu

Yes they haven't asked yet...But Rithika does have the habit of leaving Suchi with Shanthanu in her previous trips...
sumana-13 thumbnail

Appu,

A brilliant analysis. I loved the way you touched upon each scene in great detail. Appu the history between Shivaji and Afzal Guru was indeed very informative.

Koel,
 Another fantastic analysis written by you. I loved the way you portrayed Sahana as the hunter and the prey at the same time.
I felt for once she was getting the retribution she deserved. She was of on a deadly mission to kill someone. She left her baby alone in the house not waiting for the maid. Just as she killed two people, one escaped, her daughter fell down and was in danger. Will she in future have to choose between her daughter and the mission? Who will she choose?

Ami,
A fantastic update of the episode, I loved the way you wrote it.

Sumana,
 I loved your post The pictures did tell their story of their own.

Anu

Thank you Anu for appreciating .. 

BTW I'm so happy to see you here in Redux 2612...Welcome yaara

How are you feeling now my dear ... I hope you get better and brighter with each passing moment yaara... we missed you ...
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amimus

So 2 strong individuals opposite each other. Who will prove to be more stronger .

2 good episodes back to back. We start off from where it was left yesterday. Shahana gets the call from the security informing her of Jignesh Bhai taken by police for verification of Shantanu . We also see Shahana leaving from home on  mission to kill Jigneshbhai before he can spill the beans. Today motherhood took a backseat , she was more focused on her mission than her baby . She left her on the bed and walked out , knowing well that the maid was on her way. Well has she become so ruthless and insensitive to her baby's needs. I mean as a mother the child's needs are the first priority . Well today once again we are shown a determined woman who will accomplish her goal at any cost .

-------------------

Mithu hear the convo between his mom and Bua and goes to Rashmi to understand Shivaji better. He is stuck at Afzal Khan's killing chapter by Shivaji. What was only this part of Shivaji narrated. History shows us that SHivaji was clever, smart and shrewd as he knew Afzal Khan wanted to kill him and he was not strong enough to kill him with bare hands. He had gone to meet the lion in his DEN and that also without any weapons. Afzal Khan was famous for killing his enemies by bear hug and Shivaji was smart enough to wear the armour beneath . He then used the  tiger claws  to kill the enemy . Now what can be the hidden meaning in this. Will Rashmi and Rathore find out the real intention of Shahana and Jedda and then very cunningly outsmart them and kill them. I would so love to see this game being played. It's getting interesting day by day .

----------------------------------

As fate would have had Randeep and Ayesha are in the same hospital and moreover in the same room separated by a curtain. Will Randeep be able to see Shahana ?

2612 is getting very interesting by the day , and was there a slight hint of romance shown today between Rashmi and Randeep with the kid being the cupid. He definitely asked the right questions. So girls I am eagerly waiting for the next episode .

@ red... i thinl it is more a case of being complacent than negligent... she knew, she made sure that the maid will be there. What she didn't look for was the unpredictability in any given scenario... it is really rare that everything goes according to plan... something somewhere can snag it... remember Ian Malcolm in Jurrassic Park and his "Chaos Theory"? And it is or has already come into play... the group's plan to acquire the bomb and its detonator smoothly... was foiled... by whom? unlooked for obstacles... insignificant ones that are almost laughable... Rinky, Mastana romance being discovered by her employers... an overzealous employee at Motilal's... and a lightfingered Rinky... in a way it was also foiled deliberately by a planning from another source... Jadda's train blast... the repercussions of which are yet to unfold... and again so many potential blocks in the future... and I think Ayesha is one of them... I am not liking it, an innocent baby should never be in the midst of such barbarity... plans of the righteous side too can meet with obstacles.
@ green... noticed that too myself... are they hinting at an infiltration into the gang?

@blue... I had a thought, is it more than just fixing his bua with Randeep? is poor Bittoo looking for a replacement father... he has really taken to Randeep, and wants to keep him close
loved ur write up, ami