Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sonshine

13/12/12

Another good episode in a row.

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES AND SUCKLINGS'

Episode continues from last night; Shahana is on her way.

Sakubai hasn't reached yet, but Shahana is in a hurry. For once, the mother in her takes a backseat. She did make sure that the maid is on her way; yet she didn't wait for her to reach home, before she set out on her mission. Focused and determined, she leaves on her mission. It was absolutely chilling; her demeanor, her focus. Not once did she waver, not once did her hands shake, not once did she doubt. Her preparations were all sure and well thought out. Gun, injectable poison, back up. Shahana had it all well planned. She phones Chaddi... oops! Jedda... (sorry! πŸ˜†Couldn't help that one; some people here were drooling over him this afternoon; just couldn't resist) and tells him to cover her back.

It isn't easy. Trust me, I know! Presence of mind is sometimes a gift some people have; others have to be trained. It is something similar to how medical and paramedical staff are trained. It is a drill, which we have to repeat and repeat again; you come across a person who is unconscious, you call him first, no response, call for help, check pulse, and so on and so on; everything is drilled; because there is no time to think; and this scene with Shahana reminded me of that.

Jeddah certainly doesn't like playing second fiddle; his sarcastic remarks to Shahana over the phone were simply fantastic. "I am honoured you finally thought me worthy of something to do!" and that grin, he was scrumptious!

Randeep and his team with the witness, reach outside the immigration office, unfortunately there is a celebrating crowd outside. Was that crowd arranged by Jeddah & Co? Randeep is forced to walk the rest of the way through the dancing crowd. Shahana manages to prick the witness with a poisonous needle.

Randeep instructs his policemen to take the man to the hospital, while he follows Shahana. The scene was very good here. Shahana pauses deliberately for a millisecond and gives Randeep a taunting, defiant look. It was almost as if she was saying, "come on, chase me!"

And Randeep is lured away; away from the crowds, away from back up. Jeddah does his job too. He was asked to cover her back; and he did that. God! I like his sense of humour! He stalls Randeep and right next moment he directs him to Shahana, in the hope that Randeep will get rid of Shahana. But why though? Only Shahana knows where the bomb is. Unless, he plans to trace it through Shantanu. But Jeddah here is relying heavily on the locket with Rinky being the real one. The best laid plans of mice and men'

Randeep chases Shahana. I loved the chase, simply because they were actually running. This is how people run. And Shahana, I loved the way she ran. Often we see actresses running artistically; but this one didn't! she ran as if she was running for her life. She leads him to a convenient place and shoots him. Randeep falls. Loved his expression; that of disbelief and slowly how he looses focus and consciousness.

At the Bhargav's

A conversation between the fake sister and the sister in law. The scene at the breakfast table. Was it hinting at a possible financial crunch? Bitto wants toast, and his mother says there is no bread in the house. Perhaps it is just an indication of how haphazard the workings must be with such a recent and major upheaval in the family. Perhaps, Ritika felt it too. She offers financial help.

At this moment, Rashmi is flying around distracted, scrambling here, running there, gathering papers, filling forms. Rashmi is filling her brother's provident fund forms. Malti sees and is touched. She has a feeling of pride and affection as she gazes at Rashmi. She acknowledges Rashmi's worth. She was her brother's pet, never had to lift her finger. Now look at her, she is in charge! Malti is acutely conscious of how difficult it must be for Rashmi; she wants to pitch in too but she can't seem to manage it, with housework and Bittu to manage. What does this imply? That the Bhargavs cannot afford household help?

The scene did bring out the contrast between fake or real. Rashmi the real daughter is rushing around, the weight of the whole household, no, world, on her young shoulders. The look-alike Ritika is sitting, relaxed at the table, drinking tea, offering monetary help if they need it. But she also managed to convey a sincerity, not much, just a little, born out of guilt, perhaps?

The conversation turns to Nishant's betrayal of Rashmi. Bittu catches on to the word, "Dhoka"

Dhoka!!!

Bittu comes running to Rashmi, he wants to know Shivaji's story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afzal_Khan_(general)

Rashmi, the ever-loving Bua, obliges. She tells him the story of how Shivaji defeated Afzal Khan. Bittu analyses the story. Khan trying to drive a knife in Shivaji's back was treachery wasn't it, especially when they were talking peace and embracing each other? So Shivaji killed him. What did Shivaji look like? Rashmi describes him. In young Bittu's mind, the image that appears is that of his new friend, Randeep. Bittu's solution is simple; get Shivaji/Randeep to kill Nishant. After all he was a traitor, wasn't he? He served his beloved Bua a backhanded turn. Rashmi is not impressed with this blood thirst. She is disturbed as well. She sends poor Bittu away.

Out of the mouth of babes -

So what is Randeep's armour? And who or what will be the tiger-claw? Will the fake Ritika turn out to be Afzal Khan's knife?

Elsewhere, Sakubai comes home to find that Ayesha has fallen off the bed. She calls up Shahana but she doesn't pick up the phone. A distraught Sakubai, rushes the baby to the hospital.

Bittu while watching TV gets to know that Randeep has been shot. He gets his Bua to take him to the hospital. The beginnings of romance with the aid of the ever helpful Bittu.

But wonder of wonders, Ayesha is in the next bed. A worried Shahana arrives there. She picks up her baby, and is relieved to know from the Doctor that her baby is alright. Shahana, though worried is collected enough outwardly, in stark contrast to the maid, who is anguished. Shahana is kind towards the maid. She does not blame her, and tells her to be more careful next time.

Bittu wanders over to the other side and offers a toffee to Shahana for Ayesha. Again a human side of Shahana. But Bittu again innocently lets slip information. He is here to visit his friend who was shot by a terrorist, instantly alerting Shahana' she peeps through the curtains to see Rathore on the adjacent bed.

The hospital scene with Rathore and Shahana on either side of a flimsy green curtain, reminded me of what Koel wrote yesterday. Perpetrators of crimes are just like you and me. They are amongst us. They don't carry signs on their foreheads. We need to be vigilant, every one of us. All we have to do is pull back the curtains and look'

Thank you, for reading, commenting and liking... Please feel free to exchange your views. we really would like to hear your thoughts... be it a few words or lines... all are welcome at REDUX...😊

πŸ‘--DArling queen of Episode analysisπŸ˜†
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: samanthana

πŸ‘--DArling queen of Episode analysisπŸ˜†

Bhatt!!! That is Tanths, not me!πŸ˜† Bitiya conphusiya gayi! πŸ˜†
Hi Judsie! Hello Girls!
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi All πŸ€—

Appu, Koel, Amina & Sumana, loved ur takes. πŸ‘

Sathu, waiting for ur update 😊

For a change, watched the episode at 9pm. I love the pace of 26-12. While Shahana who rushes out to kill a person in cold-blood, her own kid meets with an accident. 😭

What a coincidence that the same doctors who save her kid; her life also save the man whose life she wanted to end
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonshine

13/12/12

Another good episode in a row.

OUT OF THE MOUTHS OF BABES AND SUCKLINGS'

Episode continues from last night; Shahana is on her way.

Sakubai hasn't reached yet, but Shahana is in a hurry. For once, the mother in her takes a backseat. She did make sure that the maid is on her way; yet she didn't wait for her to reach home, before she set out on her mission. Focused and determined, she leaves on her mission. It was absolutely chilling; her demeanor, her focus. Not once did she waver, not once did her hands shake, not once did she doubt. Her preparations were all sure and well thought out. Gun, injectable poison, back up. Shahana had it all well planned. She phones Chaddi... oops! Jedda... (sorry! πŸ˜†Couldn't help that one; some people here were drooling over him this afternoon; just couldn't resist) and tells him to cover her back.

It isn't easy. Trust me, I know! Presence of mind is sometimes a gift some people have; others have to be trained. It is something similar to how medical and paramedical staff are trained. It is a drill, which we have to repeat and repeat again; you come across a person who is unconscious, you call him first, no response, call for help, check pulse, and so on and so on; everything is drilled; because there is no time to think; and this scene with Shahana reminded me of that.

Jeddah certainly doesn't like playing second fiddle; his sarcastic remarks to Shahana over the phone were simply fantastic. "I am honoured you finally thought me worthy of something to do!" and that grin, he was scrumptious!

Randeep and his team with the witness, reach outside the immigration office, unfortunately there is a celebrating crowd outside. Was that crowd arranged by Jeddah & Co? Randeep is forced to walk the rest of the way through the dancing crowd. Shahana manages to prick the witness with a poisonous needle.

Randeep instructs his policemen to take the man to the hospital, while he follows Shahana. The scene was very good here. Shahana pauses deliberately for a millisecond and gives Randeep a taunting, defiant look. It was almost as if she was saying, "come on, chase me!"

And Randeep is lured away; away from the crowds, away from back up. Jeddah does his job too. He was asked to cover her back; and he did that. God! I like his sense of humour! He stalls Randeep and right next moment he directs him to Shahana, in the hope that Randeep will get rid of Shahana. But why though? Only Shahana knows where the bomb is. Unless, he plans to trace it through Shantanu. But Jeddah here is relying heavily on the locket with Rinky being the real one. The best laid plans of mice and men'

Randeep chases Shahana. I loved the chase, simply because they were actually running. This is how people run. And Shahana, I loved the way she ran. Often we see actresses running artistically; but this one didn't! she ran as if she was running for her life. She leads him to a convenient place and shoots him. Randeep falls. Loved his expression; that of disbelief and slowly how he looses focus and consciousness.

At the Bhargav's

A conversation between the fake sister and the sister in law. The scene at the breakfast table. Was it hinting at a possible financial crunch? Bitto wants toast, and his mother says there is no bread in the house. Perhaps it is just an indication of how haphazard the workings must be with such a recent and major upheaval in the family. Perhaps, Ritika felt it too. She offers financial help.

At this moment, Rashmi is flying around distracted, scrambling here, running there, gathering papers, filling forms. Rashmi is filling her brother's provident fund forms. Malti sees and is touched. She has a feeling of pride and affection as she gazes at Rashmi. She acknowledges Rashmi's worth. She was her brother's pet, never had to lift her finger. Now look at her, she is in charge! Malti is acutely conscious of how difficult it must be for Rashmi; she wants to pitch in too but she can't seem to manage it, with housework and Bittu to manage. What does this imply? That the Bhargavs cannot afford household help?

The scene did bring out the contrast between fake or real. Rashmi the real daughter is rushing around, the weight of the whole household, no, world, on her young shoulders. The look-alike Ritika is sitting, relaxed at the table, drinking tea, offering monetary help if they need it. But she also managed to convey a sincerity, not much, just a little, born out of guilt, perhaps?

The conversation turns to Nishant's betrayal of Rashmi. Bittu catches on to the word, "Dhoka"

Dhoka!!!

Bittu comes running to Rashmi, he wants to know Shivaji's story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afzal_Khan_(general)

Rashmi, the ever-loving Bua, obliges. She tells him the story of how Shivaji defeated Afzal Khan. Bittu analyses the story. Khan trying to drive a knife in Shivaji's back was treachery wasn't it, especially when they were talking peace and embracing each other? So Shivaji killed him. What did Shivaji look like? Rashmi describes him. In young Bittu's mind, the image that appears is that of his new friend, Randeep. Bittu's solution is simple; get Shivaji/Randeep to kill Nishant. After all he was a traitor, wasn't he? He served his beloved Bua a backhanded turn. Rashmi is not impressed with this blood thirst. She is disturbed as well. She sends poor Bittu away.

Out of the mouth of babes -

So what is Randeep's armour? And who or what will be the tiger-claw? Will the fake Ritika turn out to be Afzal Khan's knife?

Elsewhere, Sakubai comes home to find that Ayesha has fallen off the bed. She calls up Shahana but she doesn't pick up the phone. A distraught Sakubai, rushes the baby to the hospital.

Bittu while watching TV gets to know that Randeep has been shot. He gets his Bua to take him to the hospital. The beginnings of romance with the aid of the ever helpful Bittu.

But wonder of wonders, Ayesha is in the next bed. A worried Shahana arrives there. She picks up her baby, and is relieved to know from the Doctor that her baby is alright. Shahana, though worried is collected enough outwardly, in stark contrast to the maid, who is anguished. Shahana is kind towards the maid. She does not blame her, and tells her to be more careful next time.

Bittu wanders over to the other side and offers a toffee to Shahana for Ayesha. Again a human side of Shahana. But Bittu again innocently lets slip information. He is here to visit his friend who was shot by a terrorist, instantly alerting Shahana' she peeps through the curtains to see Rathore on the adjacent bed.

The hospital scene with Rathore and Shahana on either side of a flimsy green curtain, reminded me of what Koel wrote yesterday. Perpetrators of crimes are just like you and me. They are amongst us. They don't carry signs on their foreheads. We need to be vigilant, every one of us. All we have to do is pull back the curtains and look'

Thank you, for reading, commenting and liking... Please feel free to exchange your views. we really would like to hear your thoughts... be it a few words or lines... all are welcome at REDUX...😊

loved it Appu, especially the part abt presence of mind , so true and also abt heroine running πŸ˜†, very true, the lady playing shahana did a good job sterday.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Yes it was too good...😊

and I cried all the way from the bomb blast till they saved Bittu...

Now that their life is back to normal..I am feeling better...

Kya karoon re...πŸ˜•

Why  did U cry ??😲
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tweety

I second that, thanks Sumana, i got an overall picture of 2612 from ur post *Hugs*

I third that Sumana
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I managed to watch one episode the day the kid wanted to jump from the building...its was spine chilling and the epi was over so soon...fantatsic direction, dialogues and acting..I liked the inspector guy..the heroine ..still no opinions..the bhabhi I had seen her in BHPH she is good..will try to catch other epis and then jump in here.

@sumana: you are a darling..thanks so much for the pictures it was so helpful...muahhh!πŸ€—
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

I managed to watch one episode the day the kid wanted to jump from the building...its was spine chilling and the epi was over so soon...fantatsic direction, dialogues and acting..I liked the inspector guy..the heroine ..still no opinions..the bhabhi I had seen her in BHPH she is good..will try to catch other epis and then jump in here.

@sumana: you are a darling..thanks so much for the pictures it was so helpful...muahhh!πŸ€—

Zu,

That was kinda slow epi ..Happy that you liked it ...    The Plus of this show is none and nothing dominates the other ..All are equally  treated and come out well.. a well gelled unit  giving out a  compact, useful show with the right amount of emotions and thought provoking questios..
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

you are soo welcome Zu

tanthya thumbnail

Finally here Ji,

Lets start the Ball  rolling...

Story of Shivaji and the implication's here ...???