Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sonshine

who is shivaji here? Rashmi or Rathore?

Why did U exclude Shahana ?? Why can't she be Shivaji too ??
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

Hmmm
Shivaji's story...at a young age, he founded the Maratha empire & became a force to reckon with. His mother was a great influence in his life & I think he used guerrilla tactics in his warfare.

I am poor at decoding but does the connection have something to do with the guerrilla tactics which might be used later by Rathore? πŸ˜•

Yday when I and Appu were chatting .. I told Appu that Shivaji was also known as Moshe Kohi..Shilps..U are partial Marati ..decode, sweet heart πŸ˜ƒ
sonshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Why did U exclude Shahana ?? Why can't she be Shivaji too ??

simply from the broad point POV
main story: stop the terrorist plot... that is why

however, shahana can be shivaji if you look at the parallel plot... the shahana, jedda tug of war
sonshine thumbnail
although Sha was sivaji in a way in yesterdays episode too... she used both the poisoned needle and the gun... the knife and the tiger claw
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GM ladies πŸ€—

Everyone of page one fantastic πŸ‘
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

very true Zu, i jus thought that tooo, everyone looks so natural in the show n i love their acting, I sincerely wish this show makes an impact and conveys the desired message.

Acting is understated  and is not in ur face..U do not feel that the actor is acting acting..   u  get the feel that , That  man is really reacting to that situation   .. and also the costumes have been very  well done for this show ...All casual, normal  still distinct  !!
tanthya thumbnail

although Sha was sivaji in a way in yesterdays episode too... she used both the poisoned needle and the gun... the knife and the tiger claw

She is Shivaji in more than one way ... πŸ˜ƒ
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

dont beat me for thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but sterday wen i saw the episode i felt like Sha n Rathore will fall in love. *Uff* i am still not out of IPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Yday when I and Appu were chatting .. I told Appu that Shivaji was also known as Moshe Kohi..Shilps..U are partial Marati ..decode, sweet heart πŸ˜ƒ

I am not partial Marathi re, I am a pure Kannadiga who stayed in Maharashtra.
Sathu, TBH I suck in Marathi. Have not heard of the word "Moshe Kohi" Is it Kohi or Koli? πŸ˜•