REDUX 2612- Shivaji!! #4 - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cool_tweety

very true Zu, i jus thought that tooo, everyone looks so natural in the show n i love their acting, I sincerely wish this show makes an impact and conveys the desired message.

sowmie these sort of stories need to maintain that crisp scripting...I really wish they do continue to excel in it...so are you watching it?
Originally posted by sonshine

simply from the broad point POV
main story: stop the terrorist plot... that is why

however, shahana can be shivaji if you look at the parallel plot... the shahana, jedda tug of war

was Afzal Khan a Terrorist ?? He was the   War commander who had come to defend his territory na ??
Originally posted by slmu

GM ladies πŸ€—

Everyone of page one fantastic πŸ‘

GA Shanthi πŸ€—
Originally posted by Zuzana

sowmie these sort of stories need to maintain that crisp scripting...I really wish they do continue to excel in it...so are you watching it?

got hold of tv sterday at 9 somehow ZuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, sterday was my first episode, dont know if i can be regular.*Hugs*, long time..how are u??
Originally posted by tanthya

I started from the second week, Zu but Tring  and others were telling me thatI have missed  many vital things that happened n the first week... So  My advise is watch from the first ... cos this is not family drama na

I will take your advice Tants...
Originally posted by archie_79

I am not partial Marathi re, I am a pure Kannadiga who stayed in Maharashtra.
Sathu, TBH I suck in Marathi. Have not heard of the word "Moshe Kohi" Is it Kohi or Koli? πŸ˜•

That's why I said Partial cos U stayed in MH  ...  You stayed all ur formative life there n suck in Marati πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...Heyy Bhaguu !!

Ok.. I meant that Shivaji was also coined as  'MOUNTAIN RAT "  by Humayun...Now elaborate on itt

She is Shivaji in more than one way ... πŸ˜ƒ

I disagree... she is Afzal Khan, the one who uses trickery to achieve her ends... and is outsmarted in the end
Originally posted by cool_tweety

dont beat me for thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, but sterday wen i saw the episode i felt like Sha n Rathore will fall in love. *Uff* i am still not out of IPπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

I got the feeling that somehow after Shahana gets to know about the necklace is with Rashmi, will try to get close to Rashmi's family to get the necklace; maybe stay with them

She is Shivaji in more than one way ... πŸ˜ƒ
stumped! please explain...

she is leading an outfit, though in a position of disadvantage, she is poised to triumph
unorthodox
cares for her family
Sathya my dear .. wont you write any analysis today ??.. Please do write something even if it is a few words...I'm waiting patiently ...😊