Guzaarish: Ch 7/Pg 11 - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
This was amazing Zahara..
You've designed Raina so intricately that i can actually imagine her..I always love the detail you put into your writing..The sibling fight was adorable 
I'm sorry I don't comment on your updates often, but you should know, I'm a huge huge fan of them!
This is just Beautiful Zahara! I am totally in Love with this!
Your detailing is just amazing!
I Love your Characterization, just superb!
Please PM me whenever you update! :D
Thank you so much guys! :)
Res- I know i've reserved both...But can't comment properly now...will read tomorrow Z :)
Zahara this sooo goooddd!!!
Ahhh i am in love with this!!
Plzz pm me when u update!! 😃
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!😊

Another , story for us... Ummm... oh!!! Zahara u r a fabulous writter!!! I wish u write a book soon, and m surely going to get a copy of it , if u write!!! Ur stories are really interesting and very very much different.. As i have said , its really catchy as it make the reader's wan more and more!!! Not only the story but the way u write , its awsome!!!

"Raina", i already love this name... and the name of this fic "Guzaarish" Very nice!!! The character sketch is cool, I loved reading the prologue!!! And both the chapter's... Eager to know about Raina's past... I guess the person Raina meets in the airport is the lady she met in the shop.. And the lady is i guess someone in the Malik family , may be Fahmida... Hmm.. 

The plot is superb!!! and m waiting for the next update eagerly , do Pm me whenever u update this or any of ur fics!!!

Continue soon!!!
Love,
Dee😛
wowww wonderful updates dear... totally loving it.. waiting for next part... 
You know what Zahara I'm really ashamed, furious😡 and everything on myself because I hadn't read this masterpiece earlier...What a Beautiful concept for the story.👏...And the way you started with the story proves clearly what a Great writer you are...Loved both the chapters equally...⭐️...Coming to the first chapter I really liked Aminah's character... It's so nice of her to try and keep Raina away from her misery even if it is for a short period of time... Really eager to know the past that's haunting Raina... The second chapter was a really nice one... Liked Rehaan's family a lot... The way Faiza and Rehaan were bickering made them very adorable ...It was strange that their 3 tickets got cancelled  due to some problems... And who was that who knows Raina from before...?? Please please do continue soon dear...and please do pm me when you update next...😊. By the way, did you get any more offers? And sorry for being so late in commenting...
D!! Hello! So glad to come on here after a morning of washing and making my ill sister a yummy breakfast 🤣 thanks for the lovely comments! There are some more ties between Raina and Rehaan's family! :P 

And yes I have 3 offers...still waiting on the last :D
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

D!! Hello! So glad to come on here after a morning of washing and making my ill sister a yummy breakfast 🤣 thanks for the lovely comments! There are some more ties between Raina and Rehaan's family! :P 

And yes I have 3 offers...still waiting on the last :D

What happened to your sister? Is everything fine? And you got 3 offers!!!??? Wow!! Congrats man...⭐️