IF-Rockerz

-GayathriK-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Zahara this sooo goooddd!!!
Ahhh i am in love with this!!
Plzz pm me when u update!! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guzaarish: Ch 7/Pg 11 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enchantress

IF-Dazzler

Enchantress

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!Smile

Another , story for us... Ummm... oh!!! Zahara u r a fabulous writter!!! I wish u write a book soon, and m surely going to get a copy of it , if u write!!! Ur stories are really interesting and very very much different.. As i have said , its really catchy as it make the reader's wan more and more!!! Not only the story but the way u write , its awsome!!!

"Raina", i already love this name... and the name of this fic "Guzaarish" Very nice!!! The character sketch is cool, I loved reading the prologue!!! And both the chapter's... Eager to know about Raina's past... I guess the person Raina meets in the airport is the lady she met in the shop.. And the lady is i guess someone in the Malik family , may be Fahmida... Hmm.. 

The plot is superb!!! and m waiting for the next update eagerly , do Pm me whenever u update this or any of ur fics!!!

Continue soon!!!
Love,
DeeTongue

ZAHARA.

preethis

IF-Rockerz

preethis

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
wowww wonderful updates dear... totally loving it.. waiting for next part... 

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
THANK YOU!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..Enchantress

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
You know what Zahara I'm really ashamed, furiousAngry and everything on myself because I hadn't read this masterpiece earlier...What a Beautiful concept for the story.Clap...And the way you started with the story proves clearly what a Great writer you are...Loved both the chapters equally...Star...Coming to the first chapter I really liked Aminah's character... It's so nice of her to try and keep Raina away from her misery even if it is for a short period of time... Really eager to know the past that's haunting Raina... The second chapter was a really nice one... Liked Rehaan's family a lot... The way Faiza and Rehaan were bickering made them very adorable ...It was strange that their 3 tickets got cancelled  due to some problems... And who was that who knows Raina from before...?? Please please do continue soon dear...and please do pm me when you update next...Smile. By the way, did you get any more offers? And sorry for being so late in commenting...Ouch

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
D!! Hello! So glad to come on here after a morning of washing and making my ill sister a yummy breakfast ROFL thanks for the lovely comments! There are some more ties between Raina and Rehaan's family! :P 

And yes I have 3 offers...still waiting on the last :D

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

arhifandebi

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

D!! Hello! So glad to come on here after a morning of washing and making my ill sister a yummy breakfast ROFL thanks for the lovely comments! There are some more ties between Raina and Rehaan's family! :P 

What happened to your sister? Is everything fine? And you got 3 offers!!!??? Wow!! Congrats man...Star

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhifandebi

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

What happened to your sister? Is everything fine? And you got 3 offers!!!??? Wow!! Congrats man...Star

Well...I got ill then got my sister in and now today I got ill again. It's like germs are manifesting in our house. LOL Thank you! Embarrassed

arhifandebi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top