Guzaarish: Ch 7/Pg 11 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Super Awesome Chap's Zahara ! :D 
I wonder who the 'he' is that Raina refers to someone from her past.  I deff. can't wait to find out as the story progresses from her past and would love to see the happy-go- lucky Raina back ! 
Loving Rehan, Faiza and the rest of the fam. 
so, they're all settling in the same hotel .. Yaay ! more interaction of Rehan & Raina.. hopefully, that's if Raina is willing to talk .. and hopefully she comes out to sharing her bit by bit past with someone who can bring her happy-go-lucky charm back and console her just the same. 
awaiting for more ! Faiza is awesome, tehehe ! <33 
Awesome update dear... totally loved it... 
I'm really sorry Zahara...Actually yesterday night it was quite late so couldn't read it...Nevertheless Fabulous part...!!!!πŸ‘..So Raina and Rehaan know each other from college... Loved the way they were interacting with each other after eight years... Rehaan surely is trying to find the cause of her change in behavior in these eight years... I so hope that he comes to know about it and helps Raina out of her distress and provide her solace... The story is going really well...⭐️... Please do continue whenever possible and thanks a lot for the pm...😊😊
I was so waiting for this one to  be updated and you updated it... I wanted to read it yesterday but i broke my hand..😭 N now i have to type from my left hand🀒  god y do i fall everytime..πŸ˜• 

I so love "Guzaarish" as i had already said all the character's in this are too good, especially Raina and rehaan. And the way you portrait each one , amazing.. I m a fan of your writing!!! Really...

So , i guessed ryte the lady who met Raina in the airport was fahmida.. And , now raina knew rehaan from college.. I m so curious to know what's Raina's past . I m really excited to see how the story unfolds , so curious!!!

Amazing updates!!! And , love u , u updated two chapter's..πŸ˜› How sweet.. Keep flooding us with updates like this... Thanks for two lovely, superb and amazing updates.. πŸ€— *Hug*

Continue soon!!!

~Dee~😳
Originally posted by hilly

Super Awesome Chap's Zahara ! :D 
I wonder who the 'he' is that Raina refers to someone from her past.  I deff. can't wait to find out as the story progresses from her past and would love to see the happy-go- lucky Raina back ! 
Loving Rehan, Faiza and the rest of the fam. 
so, they're all settling in the same hotel .. Yaay ! more interaction of Rehan & Raina.. hopefully, that's if Raina is willing to talk .. and hopefully she comes out to sharing her bit by bit past with someone who can bring her happy-go-lucky charm back and console her just the same. 
awaiting for more ! Faiza is awesome, tehehe ! <33 

Thank you! Hilly! From the way that I see it, the Raina that Rehaan knew is different to the Raina he knows now. I think it's pretty hard to write this seeing as Raina and Rehaan aren't really friends. Just people you know. I suppose that's what college life is like, right? However, the parts that stick out was how she was always so happy, but now she's just quiet. And he senses this. Faiza is just the typical teenager, well she's twenty four - I think, forgot what I wrote, haha but yes she's the one who's young and hip and whatever. 
Originally posted by arhifandebi

I'm really sorry Zahara...Actually yesterday night it was quite late so couldn't read it...Nevertheless Fabulous part...!!!!πŸ‘..So Raina and Rehaan know each other from college... Loved the way they were interacting with each other after eight years... Rehaan surely is trying to find the cause of her change in behavior in these eight years... I so hope that he comes to know about it and helps Raina out of her distress and provide her solace... The story is going really well...⭐️... Please do continue whenever possible and thanks a lot for the pm...😊😊

It's fine D! Honestly! I'm actually TOO lazy to give out PM's so I just pick and choose. Of course I do remember to include you. πŸ˜³ Hehe, yeah eight years, I'm so crap at maths but Raina is now 25 and he is 27. Back then she would have been around 17ish and he would have been 19ish...that's about 8 years right? I think I would class this under a short story purely because it's going at a fast past compared to my other stories but it works better. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by deepika1692

I was so waiting for this one to  be updated and you updated it... I wanted to read it yesterday but i broke my hand..😭 N now i have to type from my left hand🀒  god y do i fall everytime..πŸ˜• 

I so love "Guzaarish" as i had already said all the character's in this are too good, especially Raina and rehaan. And the way you portrait each one , amazing.. I m a fan of your writing!!! Really...

So , i guessed ryte the lady who met Raina in the airport was fahmida.. And , now raina knew rehaan from college.. I m so curious to know what's Raina's past . I m really excited to see how the story unfolds , so curious!!!

Amazing updates!!! And , love u , u updated two chapter's..πŸ˜› How sweet.. Keep flooding us with updates like this... Thanks for two lovely, superb and amazing updates.. πŸ€— *Hug*

Continue soon!!!

~Dee~😳

D! Why do you write if your hands broken? Don't okay? Not until it gets better even if you are using your other hand. Yep, that was Fahmida...and Yes, they know each other from College! Intriguing right? But the college scenario will be minor thing in the story because it's all about the future and oh, Raina's past in Birmingham which I'll give out in a few chapters. I say few but I can change my mind. πŸ˜† Anyway, let's see...curiosity killed the cat. Hahaha, I find it easier to write this story well overall seeing as most of it I don't really have to think...as I said it's been inspired by SOME people and SOME events. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

D! Why do you write if your hands broken? Don't okay? Not until it gets better even if you are using your other hand. Yep, that was Fahmida...and Yes, they know each other from College! Intriguing right? But the college scenario will be minor thing in the story because it's all about the future and oh, Raina's past in Birmingham which I'll give out in a few chapters. I say few but I can change my mind. πŸ˜† Anyway, let's see...curiosity killed the cat. Hahaha, I find it easier to write this story well overall seeing as most of it I don't really have to think...as I said it's been inspired by SOME people and SOME events. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Listen it ain't my fault if m typing ur stories are so intriguing !!!πŸ˜† U know what m so much curious to know about the future and Raina's past. Who that he was from the college time ,... And, you don't have to compile it in few chapter's .. Take as many chapter's as you want , coz m really addicted to reading whatever you write and its really very good that you dun stay tuned to that when you say " I'll give out in a few chapters " . So,as already i said keeping flooding us with updates!!!
Give me an hour, Deepika ;)
wait are you gonna update!!! really !!! Oh lovely m waiting!!!