Fan Fictions

Guzaarish: Ch 7/Pg 11 - Page 7

Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ahh!!! well, ok now its clear. So , her past has nothing to do with her college , poor rehaan just because he keep asking her innocent questions , she is avoiding him.. 

And i know you are not going to update , Cinderella sooner, but still m rereading it, or say i read it again. Now , m planning to read Finding the Light again!!!😆 or should it be Tales...😉 haha!!!

But, i love reading your work yar!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahah, Deepika! You make me laugh, I can't read my own stories because I cringe at how I used to write. 
arhifandebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have really gone mad Zahara...😛... This is the 24th time I refreshed this page..😆... Will you be updating within an hour by any chance...??... I really am dying to read it...😃
ZAHARA. thumbnail
AH, I'm sooo sorry! I'm not able too! Just finished getting my school work sorted. I'm planning to wake up at 4am (UK time) tomorrow...most likely will update then :)
arhifandebi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZAHARA.

AH, I'm sooo sorry! I'm not able too! Just finished getting my school work sorted. I'm planning to wake up at 4am (UK time) tomorrow...most likely will update then :)

Hey Zahara no need to be sorry at all dear...It's absolutely fine...By the way are you free now?  Will you be able to update today??😊
ZAHARA. thumbnail
So sorry, haven't slept all night and just came back from college. I'm writing it now! :D
arhifandebi thumbnail

So sorry, haven't slept all night and just came back from college. I'm writing it now! :D

Again sorry!!!! And you did not sleep all night!!!! Then why are you writing it now...?? Please go and get some sleep and then come and write... There's no hurry at all... Relax...😊
Enchantress thumbnail
Hey yeah!!! If you din't slept the entire night its not required to update right now. Go have some sleep. ðŸ¥± It can be done latter. 
Enchantress thumbnail

Hahah, Deepika! You make me laugh, I can't read my own stories because I cringe at how I used to write. 

U r a dumbo if you think any less about your writing. You have no idea how great full i m that you made your own exclusive Index. And , now i have the access to all your work and can cherish each of them. So, do not ever underestimate youself Zahara.. Coz you are my favorite writer and i can't take someone underestimating my favorite writer , even if its you yourself... Got it!!! 😳 
arhifandebi thumbnail
Ya thanks a lot for the index Zahara... You are such a versatile and brilliant writer...I'll read all your works one by one whenever I get time...😊