Posted: 11 years ago
Finally updated the main post..!!
sorry...its a lazy update...!

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo for a new thread. Guys.😊

Nice write up Devu.😊

Even I was dreading to watch the confession. But last night episode was so beautiful.

And I like the fact that the confession scene was so quiet and they didn't make it OTT, like sometimes they show in other shows, when this kind of scene is shown.

I love it simpler, Madhu not shown as shocking and screen freezing on her face and all when RK says he loves her like crazy.

Precap was really hot. I am seeing sizzling chemistry between DVD again in last night precap, after sometime.

Also we are getting the intimate scenes too, which everyone was afraid we wouldn't be getting in this show after reading some of DVD interviews. I don't think they need to do intimate scenes in real. Camera trick scenes are much better.

-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikamd

Hello..beautiful people...😊

MB seg in ibn7...!!
Madhu forgives Shammu...

Madhu in a new salwar...yellow...DD looking gorgeous...

Devu- So that means her family problem is over and they are settled right.

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Devu- So that means her family problem is over and they are settled right.

Am not sure shahi...
it was a short segment...

they showed Shammu removing photos of Madhu and trishna...
and crying...and the Madhu comes...all crying...takes the photos from shammu..
and keep it back...!!

No dialogues...!

Sunsetglow thumbnail

Congo for a new thread. Guys.😊

Nice write up Devu.😊

Even I was dreading to watch the confession. But last night episode was so beautiful.

And I like the fact that the confession scene was so quiet and they didn't make it OTT, like sometimes they show in other shows, when this kind of scene is shown.

I love it simpler, Madhu not shown as shocking and screen freezing on her face and all when RK says he loves her like crazy.

Precap was really hot. I am seeing sizzling chemistry between DVD again in last night precap, after sometime.

Also we are getting the intimate scenes too, which everyone was afraid we wouldn't be getting in this show after reading some of DVD interviews. I don't think they need to do intimate scenes in real. Camera trick scenes are much better.

yes..Shahi...yesterday's episode was much much better than i expected...!

angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

<font color="#6600FF">
Devu- So that means her family problem is over and they are settled right.</font>

shahi, hopefully its over and there is no more problem bw rishbala bcoz of mallicks... :)
Sunsetglow thumbnail

Hi Meenu...🤗
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heyyy devu,,,
shahi i agree precap was hawt!!
-brokensoul- thumbnail
[QUOTE=bangalores]so many stories springing up ...
why do i get this feeling that they are holding something back? they are throwing stories at us to distract us😕.. if madhu is to fail the test, when? and was there any mention about the kissie wala precap? none na? so if the MU is to happen for Viv's leave then what is going to happen in farm house? romance..

[/QUOTE]

Bindu- MB is very popular now. So media is always after future tracks and getting information for  new articles. So maybe Makers are releasing info about the tracks, but they are keeping the important ones for themselves. Like the kiss scene of last night precap. there was nothing like that in the behind scene video also. No one has ever thought a scene like that is going to happen there.

I was actually surprised why MB makers are giving so many spoilers to media and why future tracks are revealed too much. But I think they are actually not revealing anything much. So I guess they are just giving some info and not actually revealing what is going to happen in real. Like that they are creating confusion and people would have to watch the show to know what is going to happen.