Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lehar- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i  wish they air new promo of rishibala ...i cant wait till monday...
they spoiled our mood ...

angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I think it is RK mansion gate. Anki. Because RK comes out from the car and started walking first.

confused.. dont want them to stay apart from each other.. but i thnk madhu will solve her family issues 1st and then leave for mansion..
angelanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shahi car ke parking lights were on.., means they werent at mansion.. :'(
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chrys

he came out to open the door na?im not sure

cv's didn't get any other topic to make MU...

She was wearing a different dress in the scene with Shammu. Maybe RK send her dresses after dropping her off to chawl. Also that dress was worn by DD in SBB gift segment. She was with Padmini. So she is shooting with Mallick I guess. Meaning she is in chawl.

I don't mind the MU or separation. But to involve Dipali in it is something I don't like. Why so much importance for her, when she was RK's ex make this MU a put off for me.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Why do i get this feeling that there an impending fight looming over our forum today...
on who is wrong and who is right?

-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She was wearing a different dress in the scene with Shammu. Maybe RK send her dresses after dropping her off to chawl. Also that dress was worn by DD in SBB gift segment. She was with Padmini. So she is shooting with Mallick I guess. Meaning she is in chawl.

I don't mind the MU or separation. But to involve Dipali in it is something I don't like. Why so much importance for her, when she was RK's ex make this MU a put off for me.

if RK listens Madhu for two second this MU can clear,cv's could have to select some other strong topic for this.Madhu is thinking about others as always and RK thinking only about him...
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: devikamd

Why do i get this feeling that there an impending fight looming over our forum today...

already started devu?...
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Originally posted by: devikamd

Ya sure Devu. There will be.😆😆😆😆

Check your PM. I am sending U one.

Congrats on the new thread.

RK has become such a dumb character. Can't believe cvs ruining their own character for which they worked so hard.

I hope they don't ruin Madhu's character one day like this.   ðŸ˜¡
-brokensoul- thumbnail
I am happy with Madhu's decision. Just because he loves her, I don't want her to be a puppet of him.

He should also  about her. What he is asking her to do, after all she has done for him. Is it what she gets??

He shouldn;t even ahve any doubt about Madhu loving Super Star RK. Madhu hates Super Star RK. This should be a known fact to him.