Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I watched for a week but I am giving up on the show.. Would have liked to have the story line with Vineet and Mona married and he being her support and then having this new twist of Anushka and rich husband.. Would have made the dynamics more interesting.. Both equal footing financially at least.
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I thought of quittng bt watching the show for Sargun Mehta (Bulbul) , they r shaping her character very well nd ofcourse fr Mona too 😉
ZehraB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 I missed 2 weeks of the show from the day that BALH and Kya Huaa Vaada  were combined- and after the shooting of Pradeep😭 everything has changed- how Vineet left, how Anoushka was tried is all a mystery and now everything is different=its not the same show😡😡
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I stopped watching long back...this serial started off well but as usual ekta spoiled it big time🤢
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today after long time, I came to check out the forum and looking at this topic I thought I better post mine.
I did quite the show long time back when I realized Mona is fooling around with Vineet and even though she was engaged to Vineet she didn't give any respect to him or the commitment..it is really cheap on herself.

The show lags many many things, good story line, consistency and good actors. Pradeep and Vineet left and not sure why Mona and other are still here?? probaby for money.

I don't know what is going on rigth now and neither I take any interest. If EK doesn't know how to use a strong actor like Darshan Pandey (Vineet) then there is nothing else can be done..hope they kill the serial so badly that all actors in the swerial withdraw themselves 100%.

Edited by smrity2012 - 11 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just keep watching some of the older scenes of Vineet and Mona.The day he took her out and expressed sorry on the cake I simply loved his expression.But the blind mona was only caring for Pradeep and her family.I just can't imagine how the show is still running.They killed the amazing chemistry Vineet and Mona had shared in the show.Is there any slightest possibility of Vineet returning in Mona's life?I know am being so desperate.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjana

I just keep watching some of the older scenes of Vineet and Mona.The day he took her out and expressed sorry on the cake I simply loved his expression.But the blind mona was only caring for Pradeep and her family.I just can't imagine how the show is still running.They killed the amazing chemistry Vineet and Mona had shared in the show.Is there any slightest possibility of Vineet returning in Mona's life?I know am being so desperate.

@bold-even i ask the same Q but at the vry same time another Q creeps in-y should he return into this crap show🤢,into the life of a stupid woman ðŸ˜¡will the cvs be able to weave a good,interesting story around moneet?😛