sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
A/N - Mood is shit right now. Had to vent. Had to make someone read this. Might not make any sense at all but do forgive me. Anyone who's read "Peer-e-Kamil" will know what this is about. It's more like a fanfiction but I didn't know where to post it so...please do forgive me.

Love is pain.

Distance is hell.

Life like this is agony.

And he is addicted to it.

Sometimes he thought he has stopped living in reality and has embraced the delusional world completely. Where else would he get to see her so close to him and so at peace. In reality, she did slap him the first time she saw him. She did threaten to shoot him if he dared crossed the line. She had begged him to leave her and he hadn't obliged. And she was gone...

Now she thought he was dead. And he thought it as well. Well, he wasn't exactly alive. Breathing 24x7 was no proof that someone was alive. He died everyday, over and over again.

He got up in the morning, went to work, worked like his life depended on it, made a name for himself, got praises from everyone who met him, his good deeds made people pray for him...he finished his day, went back home in the dark night and he died.

She wasn't there.

But she was there.

He wasn't alive...

...so why wasn't he dead yet?

Now that he had no hope that she'd ever be his, why was he still alive? No, he shouldn't be thinking such things. He had to live. He had no right to finish his life. No...his life belonged to someone else. Not her, who was, he knew, happy to hear about his death but to Him, the One who created him. No...he won't disappoint Him again, not again. He had made a promise...and he had been fulfilling in for the past 7 years.

But he yearned for her, yearned for a miracle. Yearned, not only to just meet her and know that she was alright but yearned to touch her, feel her, possess her...forget the world in her arms. Keep her so close that she would never leave him.

Wow, ultimately he turned out to be a human, eh?

All those times when he tried to commit suicide, all those years ago, just to know what came next to ecstasy...he thought he had changed. He thought he had outgrown his phase of being an immature person with a 150+ IQ. But he was still stuck there.

Reason had changed, he had found his answer when he realized that he had lost her but the process got repeated. First, he did by jumping in front of oncoming cars, jumping down a bridge in the cold water, cutting the vein of his wrist...now he did it otherwise.

He breathed.

And he died.

Everyday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You need to get out of this angst phase of yours. Though you write brilliantly while in it, I'm just worried about you...

It's heart touching. I read something like this a few days back. Got reminded of it. that was also a fanfiction. For an American show.

You write really well. And especially where my favorite parts are concerned the one line paragraphs and the 3-4 word lines!!

Brilliant!!
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As I said to Pree. 

Are you mad or are you mad!? Kya hai yeh!?!?????! At least WARN toh karna tha! I was feeling this leeetaal sinking waali feeling in my tummy. And when I read the end, I was cursing you SO bad. 

Because this is beautifully written. It's so heart-breaking. Every single word, just cuts the wound deeper. Angsty, yes, but beautiful. 

Aaand now I'm sad. 

You're evil. You know that?! 

'
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

You need to get out of this angst phase of yours. Though you write brilliantly while in it, I'm just worried about you...

It's heart touching. I read something like this a few days back. Got reminded of it. that was also a fanfiction. For an American show.

You write really well. And especially where my favorite parts are concerned the one line paragraphs and the 3-4 word lines!!

Brilliant!!

I outta my phase now 😆 But had to VENT! Writing is the easiest form of venting for me...felt like writing after ages. And you tou are always concerned about me in my angst phase 😛😳

I swear I did not copy kisi ka idea 😳

Yeah, was in my signature style. It's the most comfortable for me that's why the most...errr...working? 😛

Thanks Biwi! :3
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

As I said to Pree. 

Are you mad or are you mad!? Kya hai yeh!?!?????! At least WARN toh karna tha! I was feeling this leeetaal sinking waali feeling in my tummy. And when I read the end, I was cursing you SO bad. 

Because this is beautifully written. It's so heart-breaking. Every single word, just cuts the wound deeper. Angsty, yes, but beautiful. 

Aaand now I'm sad. 

You're evil. You know that?! 

'

Ae behen, maine kya kiya? 😆

Curse kiya? 😲 Well, in my defense miss WhiteDeception/JungleeJawani Lawyer, I was in a pretty shitty mood while writing this. Angst to be exact. I saw that you were online that's why made you read...ab mujhe kya pata tha tujhe itna effect hoga 😆

Don't be sad!

I am evil and I know it 😎
..Ankita.. thumbnail
Wow, if this is how you write in an off mood, you should feel off more often.
Sorry, I'm being saddistic..but this piece is so bloody brilliant, I can't help but be a little selfish!
What'd I say about this work? Beautiful, amazing and the like wouldn't go with the feel. Heart wrenching, stuck a chord would be too abstract to define. For a lack of better word I'd stick with...brilliant.Edited by TheBrat - 11 years ago
havokhotline thumbnail
This is pure sheer genius.

I am in awe of your writing. Angst to the very core and portrayed almost effortlessly. :)
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ankita..

Wow, if this is how you write in an off mood, you should feel off more often.

Sorry, I'm being saddistic..but this piece is so bloody brilliant, I can't help but be a little selfish!

Don't be sorry, I myself have realized that my angst pieces resulting from off moods turn up quite well 😆 And I have no idea why that happens. I'm glad you liked it 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: havokhotline

This is pure sheer genius.

I am in awe of your writing. Angst to the very core and portrayed almost effortlessly. :)

Eeepppss! Thank you!! 😳