Originally posted by: --Kinjal--

Just brilliant...loved it
m speechless...u are such an awesome writer

thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mais

I dunno why but sometimes I feel, there is a lot of bottled up angst within you ๐Ÿ˜† I could be wrong ๐Ÿ˜› Thanks for liking me by default ๐Ÿ˜ณ Though lately I've hardly went crazy over some of your writing pieces, you still love me for my angst ๐Ÿ˜ณ I appreciate that a lot! Thanks! ๐Ÿค—

Um...well maybe, people have told me that, but I don't like making a big issue out of it, and besides angst is way too overrated, people do and write crap in the name of angst. That is why I like your angst, I don't think it's fake, unlike some sparkly vampire fad going around nowadays.(no offense if you're a TwiHard, what i mean to say is your stories have depth๐Ÿ˜†) And its okay if you don't like my stuff...as a writer I should be open to criticism because is if you always liked each of my stories, I wouldn't feel motivated enough to do something better...one day you will read my works and go 'oh wow', and that will be becoz you weren't so generous in praise earlier๐Ÿ˜† anyway, hope to read more of your works, your PanSh stuff is the only thing I'm getting out of you nowadays๐Ÿ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Um...well maybe, people have told me that, but I don't like making a big issue out of it, and besides angst is way too overrated, people do and write crap in the name of angst. That is why I like your angst, I don't think it's fake, unlike some sparkly vampire fad going around nowadays.(no offense if you're a TwiHard, what i mean to say is your stories have depth๐Ÿ˜†) And its okay if you don't like my stuff...as a writer I should be open to criticism because is if you always liked each of my stories, I wouldn't feel motivated enough to do something better...one day you will read my works and go 'oh wow', and that will be becoz you weren't so generous in praise earlier๐Ÿ˜† anyway, hope to read more of your works, your PanSh stuff is the only thing I'm getting out of you nowadays๐Ÿ˜†

Angst is my fav genre, seriously. There is so much you can play around with, each character has his/her own way of dealing with it. I kinda hold angst as something noble. I suck with fluff and romance, they make me sick. I like reading them but while writing, it comes as something unnatural. Unless I'm in the mood ๐Ÿ˜†

I did like your DEK works, don't say that ๐Ÿ˜† with TBP, like I had said, I couldn't connect properly to the characters. It's not you, it's me. When it comes to FFs, I'm a very choosy person. Though when it comes to dramas, shows etc, I'm a generally easily pleased kinda personality ๐Ÿ˜›

I dunno why I don't write. TBP is the only thing I watch on TV and it doesn't inspire me anymore. PanSh...it's been so LONG that I've ventured into them ๐Ÿ˜ญ no avis, no written stuff on them TBP better inspire me now! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Not a TwiHard so not offended. I hate that thing! I admit that I used  to be a TwiHard but hey, everyone is allowed mistakes in life ๐Ÿ˜† I'm happy that you like my angst, means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ