Posted: 11 years ago
The episode begins ,Duggu removes the spell on Juju and now u answer Priya.The apple comes out of Juju's mouth and he feels very happy about it.Priya say's answer me now.In between all this,Doctor and Chatur ji enter Vicky's house,saying where is it? Where is it?Chatur ji says I told u as soon as we go there it will disappear and instead of coming here we should had a cup of tea.Doctor says it should be here some where.They look at Dugu,surprised,Duggu says who am I? I am pichkuu 's dadi.Chatur ji says,Young lady he is not pichkuu ,he is Vicky .Dugu says for u he is Vicky for me he is pichkuu.Priya interupts and says u said dadi a while ago and now u r saying nani.Doctor says for get everything and he keeps on saying where is it.Dugu says u r talking abt Dhanu.Juju says u r talking abt black ,beautiful ,gorgeous buffalo.He says,Shanu's husband took the buffalo.Who is this Shanu?Milkman's wife says Juju.Chatur ji says at least u agreed it is here, r else u always manipulate and come with some excuse .Priya interrupts and says Vicky answer to my questions.Am I fat like buffalo and hair looks buffalo's poonch.Vicky says yes,yes and Priya says What?Vicky says no,let me answer the doctor first.Vicky gets upset with doctor and Chaturji,says u both r doing detective job on my house.Doctor interrupts and says I got new flat opp to urs,I came here to give the keys of the flat.They give the keys.Priya says u r pichkuu  and Duguu is nani or Dadi.Vicky says Duggu is distant relative,she doesn't know where she is and she forgets things.Chatur and doctor want to leave.At the same time Priya says let's go .Chaturji says u mean with us.Priya says not with u.Priya says to Vicky let's go and get the engagement ring.Dugu is upset with Juju becz he called her bulakad(forgets everything).She puts a spell on him and vicky says kana(girl) I never met u,R seen u.Not only u but I don't even know these boys.Chatur ji says Vicky forgot me again and whenever he forgets him he ends up in jail.He leaves.Doctor says u have to take medication and he follows Chaturji.Duggu takes the spell of Juju.Juju says to Priya,why r u screaming?U don't even know me,met me or seen me ,says Priya.Vicky his confused and realized Duggu did something.He says he was acting like that becz Chatur always troubles me.Priya believe's Vicky and says nice acting.Let's go and get engagement ring.
      Juju and Dugu in the living room.Duggu says to Juju u had fun.Juju says yes,but with a worried look says they went to buy the ring and here Vela wants to come to our house.Duggu says don't worry,I have a solution.She gives the keys of doctor.They both go the doctor's apartment and Juju says this empty.Duggu says can't u do it. Juju furnishes the apartment and Duggu says we r missing Jadoo ka diba.They also get that and Jeanine asks about kuku and Tuku.Duggu says we will get it from jadoo ka diba.A man and woman appear.How do they look says Duggu? Jeanine says Wishes them and says  I am ur daughter .The woman starts saying,I am upset with my hair and once I started using this hair oil ,Kesh Karvat Prem Parvat hair oil my hair became black and shiny.Now I don't look like mother to my daughter but I look like sister to my daughter.Man starts saying,if u r worried with tension,headache,unable to sleep and can't focus on work ,then u have to take the pill called NOTHAKAVAT(no tiredness).J questions Duggu and Duggu says their brains r recorded that way.Duggu says u deal with it and leaves.Jeanine tries to train them the way she wants,but she gives up becz they keep repeating the samething.Jeanine I am going crazy with them and I don't know what Vela will talk to them.
      Here,in Vela's office ,he his rehearsing with the peon,what to say when he meets J's parents.Mummyji,I will take good care of ur daughter,I am not ur SIL but I am ur son.Peon gets tired and says 101 times u said it and I said yes to this relation 101 times.Now I have to go give tea to the staff.Vela says no no,Pl ease just one more time,I want to show how I will talk to FIL?
      At Vicky's house,Duggu is talking to Chitralekha.What do u think about Priya,who is always around Vicky? I know u more about girls.Then she says what do u think about Jeannia's dil ka tukada Vicky.I know u like him.
      Vicky enter the house saying hi gorgeous to the buffalo and asks Duggu ,where is Jeanine ?Vicky sits in the sofa and Duggu says touch my feet and get blessings.Vicky says I don't want ur blessings and tell me where J is.Duggu says she is in her house.Vicky says ,do u think I am donkey.She does't have any house other than this house.Duggu says heavenly heights.Vicky gets upset how can u occupy someone's house?He recalls that doctor called and said he will put some stuff in the apartment.He asks Duggu to do magic that he can be at the apartment or else J will be in trouble.Duggu refuses to help.Vicky leaves and Duggu says to herself he is in love with J.
Pre cap :Jeanine says to Juju this is my house and Juju says it is not.Do something before doctor comes and Jeanine says I can't say no to u.She makes everything disappear except the man and woman.She disappears and Juju is worried and calls Jeanine  looking at them.U will see doctor trying to open the door ...

Please excuse me for the mistakes and I tried my best.Thank you !Mithrams.

Yipppeee...will now read !!!
Such a nice update Sunitha !! great job dear, 😃.  I was eagerly waiting for the WU/ btw, pls. friends, watch today's episode without any miss.  Because, today' s is so hillarious, when the parents came, from the TV, know, the lady [mom] came from  Hair oil advertisement, that scene was so funny😆,
thanks for the Writing Updateee dear :)
thnx suni dear for the update
Originally posted by navyab

Yipppeee...will now read !!!
Thank you!!!😊
Originally posted by Mandy20

thnx suni dear for the update
U R WELCOME!😃
Originally posted by sadiya786

Thanks for the update
U R WELCOME😃
Originally posted by Giafan

Such a nice update Sunitha !! great job dear, 😃.  I was eagerly waiting for the WU/ btw, pls. friends, watch today's episode without any miss.  Because, today' s is so hillarious, when the parents came, from the TV, know, the lady [mom] came from  Hair oil advertisement, that scene was so funny😆,
Thank you Viji😊 and U R WELCOME😉
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

thanks for the Writing Updateee dear :)
U R WELCOME😃Siham.