WU: 13/12 - Pundit finds about Miu's engagement

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Here's today's written update.  Hope you all like it.😊

WU- 13/12/12 - Pundit finds about Miu's engagement with Aakash, Ramdhari's elder brother has not spoken since the incident 20 years ago

Brief Update/Highlights of the Epi:

- Aakash tries to convice Miu to go back to Delhi with him.  Meera wants to stay so she can  clear her mom's name.  We see a little bit of romance romance between the two.

- Pundit finds out that Meera is engaged to Aakash.  He has flashbacks to the scene where he spotted the scar on Miu's foot which made him realize that she is in fact Ramdhari's daughter.  He thinks to himself that this is going to be a big problem (I'm sure this has something to do with the article mentioning that Mithvi were engaged during their childhood).

- Interesting conversation between Ramdhari and Lakhan about their eldest brother and the fact that he has not spoken since that black day 20 years ago (the one implicating Sudha as the culprit and also the same day she ran off with Meera and supposedly drowned in the river)

- Ramdhari wants to find out who Aakash is as he wasn't who they assumed he was.  The fellow they thought he was showed up with a business proposition for Mr. Singh.  In return he wanted Ramdhari to convince the villagers to sell some land to them but wouldn't say what they were going to do with the land.  Ramdhari refused.

Detailed WU:

@ Mundir:

Epi starts where it left off at the Mundir where Miu tells Aakash about the fact that everyone here hates her mom because they blame her for something that happened 20 years ago and also believe her to be dead.  She goes on to say that she has no problem going back home with him but she doesn't want to leave until she clears her mother's name as she is sure that her Bitto could not have done anything so terrible that the whole village hates her because of it.  Aakash can't seem to understand why she wants to stay amongst these people  who talk and treat her in such way (referring to Lakhan).   She says because she wants to make one final attempt to clear her mom's name and fulfill her mom's wish.  

She sees the Pundit walking by and gives him the murti that Thakurian gave her.  He notices Aakash on the steps of the Mundir and inquires about him.  Miu smilingly replies that he is my fiance and we will be getting married shortly.  Pundit has flash back of the scene where he had seen the mark on the bottom of her foot and realized that she is in fact Datta Thakur's daughter.  Pundit is thinking out loud as seems to be his habit, that this can't happen everything will be ruined.  He realizes again that he has spoken out loud after Miu asks him what can't happen?  He says nothing  and leaves from there. 

Aakash approaches Miu and she says I wonder why he was acting so weird and what he was talking about.  Aakash says it' probably because he's not used to seeing a guy and girl together like this πŸ˜†.  Miu says no, he's not some ordinary Pundit at a mundir, he's been here for a long time so knows all the history of this village.  There's always a reason behind what he says and she says I'm going to go and find out.  She is just about to go after the pundit when Aakash stops her and says I haven't seen you in ages why are you running after the pundit.  He says spend some time with me so we can tell stories to our "would be" children about how I used to meet their "would be" mom at the mundir.  She agrees but says not here in the mundir let's go elsewhere.

Back @ haveli:
Lakhan approaches Ramdhari.  Ramdhari inquires about their brother.  Lakhan says he is doing better now and that bhabi is with him.  He goes on to say thank goodness he wasn't able to say much because if he had talked about what happened 20 years ago it would have been very bad.  Ramdhari says what are you saying?  I myself have been waiting for a long time to hear his voice again.  He has been silent since that black day 20 years ago when something happened  in this haveli.   To this Lakhan replies: as long as he doesn't say anything infront of that city girl because she has already caused so many problems from just knowing a little bit here and there think what would happen if she found out what happened 20 years ago, it would all be finished.  He seems really upset and goes on to say wow, the reason for what happened 20 years ago have left this world (meaning the death of Sudha and Merra) but we are left here to pay for it.   Ramdhari says talking about what happened 20 years is not going to accomplish anything.  For the time being you and bhabi focus on bhai and make sure his health does not get worse.

Pundit's place:
Prithvi (only time we see him today 😭) shows up to eat with the Pundit and he continues with his usual joking around with the Pundit.  He leaves from there when he's all done eating.  During this time though it looks like the Pundit is still preoccupied by seeing Aakash and Miu together and discovering that they are engaged to be married shortly.

@ haveli:
The guy from the city (the one that Prithvi assumed was Aakash) shows up.  He's there on behalf of his boss and wants Ramdhari's help to purchase some land near the river.  He says the villagers won't sell anything to them but if Ramdhari asks them too they may agree to do so.  He says there is a benefit for him to help them out.  Ramdhari denies helping him saying that the  villagers are happy with what they have and their land is like their mother so he will not help him try and convince them to sell it to them.  He had also tried to ask why they wanted that particular piece of land but the fellow would not tell him saying he is unable to do so but just know that he will benefit from it.  Ramdhari thinks that they obviously want it for something they (the villagers)
would not agree to and says he is trying to cover up for something.  Meanwhile Lakhu's, who is also present, ears perk up at the mention of crore rupees benefit πŸ˜†.  Ramdhari asks the fellow to leave.  Ramdhari calls Lakhan to him and says if this is the guy that we were expecting who was Aakash and how does he know me and tells him to go find out.  Ramdhari leaves from there which allows Lakhu to run after the fellow from the city.    He says to him stop for a minute as I want to talk to you .  The fellow says wasn't it enough that I've been insulted already by your brother that you have stopped me too.  Lakhan replies lets not talk about my brother, he's an old fashioned guy with old fashioned ideas/values but I'm a modern guy so lets talk.  the guy says
your willing to go against your brother?  To which Lakhan replies no, I was thinking about other possibilities for those crores of rupees you were talking about πŸ˜†.

Outside of village somewhere:

Aakash and Miu are together and Aakash tries to convince Miu to go back saying what's the point of staying here it's not worth what your going through (being a servant, talked down too, insulted).  Aakash also asks what is important when Miu tries to defend her position about sticking around.  A father who has forgotten , or a mother who thinks about her every waking moment?  Miu sulks a little at this and sweet Akash pulls out a rose out of his bag and give
it to her.  She smiles and is all happy again and they have are shown slow dancing together by the fire.

Prithvi is shown arriving in the same area that Miu and Aakash are.  He is seen getting out of his jeep.  The scene switches back and forth between Pritvi and Miu and Aakash.  Miu and Aakash are shown being lovey dovey with each other (they look very much in love) then Prithvi  splashing water on his, then back again to the romantic scene between Miu and Aakash.  Miu grabs her dupatta and covers both herself and Aakash with it β€οΈ.  Then all of a sudden the duppata flies out of Miu's hands and lands on top of Prithvi who by this time is resting on the hood  (bonnet for some of youπŸ˜†) of the jeep.   He looks very surprised to see the duppata which seems to have come from no where in the middle of no where.πŸ˜†      (I wonder if he will see the two of them?  We already know that he is aware of the fact that someone by the name of Aakash exists and that Miu loves him since he overheard her telling Aakash that on the phone but I would still love to see his reaction to the two of them romancing each other in the middle of no whereπŸ˜†).

Precap:

@ haveli in Ramdhari's elder brother's room:

Miu is in her uncle's room but it looks like she was just ready to leave as she is getting off the bed and heading towards the door.  Her paralyzed uncle starts desperately repeating her name "miu, miu..." and seems to be getting very agitated in the process. Miu turns back towards him and says what is happening to you?  It looks like he is trying to say something but is unable to speak.  She obviously wants to help him but in his state of agitation the rope that is tied on his arm starts ringing the bell more and more and she gets really worried that someone will find her there...

Please do hit the like button and once again sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.😊
Edited by Parm. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Blondiexzy

nice update thanks

Thanks and your welcome!😊
Originally posted by saomom

Thank you for the update!

Most welcome!  😊
thank you for this great update