~*PSH WU 13th Dec Sugni Vs DV*~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you Edited by JulieD - 11 years ago
Arti thanks for the WU. 

Adi pulls Sugni and throws her to the ground and then drags her upstairs.  So the old Adi is still there.

The Precap if i guessed it right shows the old Vikram is still alive.

When Vikram because of Reva  distrusted Sugni she married Aditya.  Now Aditya because of Vikram distrusts Sugni not just distrusts her but manhandles her too.   Who will she marry now?

This serial has shown women in a very poor light being manhandled and degraded.  Why can't the CVs just show Sugni stand up for herself without leaning on any man.  I presume the writers of this show are women is this the way you portray yourself?
Originally posted by Saviosaraff

Arti thanks for the WU. 

Adi pulls Sugni and throws her to the ground and then drags her upstairs.  So the old Adi is still there.

The Precap if i guessed it right shows the old Vikram is still alive.

When Vikram because of Reva  distrusted Sugni she married Aditya.  Now Aditya because of Vikram distrusts Sugni not just distrusts her but manhandles her too.   Who will she marry now?

This serial has shown women in a very poor light being manhandled and degraded.  Why can't the CVs just show Sugni stand up for herself without leaning on any man.  I presume the writers of this show are women is this the way you portray yourself?

🤣 you're extremely right. 
Thanks for a wonderful update Aarathi. Hope they redeemed Vickram's character soon, cause ]viewers are unhappy with this tracks, as he's being portrayed as villain , while others are worst than him.Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago