Why you love Harry Potter?
Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Best friends on IF?
Favorite Actor/Actress?

Edited by DaMiniiiii - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
congrts shreya!!!

if ive time(which im doubtful as ive exams), i'll post a few good posers for u!!

until then ENJOY!!
chalo i'll just give it a quick try..πŸ˜› 
feel free to skip any question if u find it too personal. πŸ˜Š

1. which part of the world are u from?
  2. are u a good leader? elaborate. 
  3. assign CID characters to harry potter characters n vice-versa
  4. what is the best n worst thng u like abt I-F? if appointed "nayak" for a day, what immediate changes would you try to bring in?
  5. do u think HP is a child's novel? elaborate.
  6. in what way do u associate HP world with reality?
  7. what do u see in the mirror of erised and on confronting a boggart?
  8. do u think Hagrid is clumsy? was it appropriate for dumbledore to assign huge responsibilities to hagrid given that he could not perform simple spells in the face of danger?
  9. list any three(or more) messages that JKR is trying to drive home through her HP books.
  10. how has been your experience as a coolbie? where do u see urself on I-F one year from now?honest ans pls. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi shreya, i hope you don't mind grilling youπŸ˜†

Here are a few questions for you.

1) How does it feel to be the WOTW?
2) When did you know of HP?
3) What is your fav. holiday destination?
4) Do you encourage people to read HP , even if they are 60yrs or 80yrs?
5) When was the very first time you saw the HP movie?
6) Do you have any pets? If no , would you like one?
7) To which of the characters in HP can you easily relate to?
8)  Do you believe that ghosts exist?😲
9) How high do you think the ceiling of the Great Hall is?
10) Have you ever considered Rushing your trolley towards the brick wall/passage between platforms 9 and 10?
11) If you had an owl what would you name it and why?
12) When was the last time you read a HP book?
13) Do you have in your possession any Hogwarts subject's text book?
14) If you were given the elixir of luck what would you do with it?
15) Does anyone call you a HP freak? If yes then who?
16) According to you who is a crazy crazy HP fan?
17) When do you think is the right time to read a HP book?
18) Apart from HP which other books do you like?
19) If you were to be given access to one room in Hogwarts which room would it be and why?
20) How would you approach a HOWLER ?( Answer to be given in details and not less than 50 words)

Enjoy the lovely 'Hot Seat' πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Edited by Cutecj - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Congrats!

Shreya_luvs!!

A few questions to start you off with:

Hobbies/Interests:
Why you love Harry Potter?
Favorite color?
Favorite movie?
Best friends on IF?
Favorite Actor/Actress?

First let me damn you. πŸ˜†

Abhi toh regularly aane lagi aur already WOTW. I'm leaving. πŸ˜†

No, no, okay let me answer these questions...

Hobbies/Interests: Hmm...TV, chatting, horse riding, white water rafting, reading, writing, traveling
Why you love HP?: You know everyone asks me this. I don't know...because he's cool. πŸ˜Ž
Favourite colour: I like all colours. I'm a very colourful person.
Favourite movie: Any Salman movie...or a comedy movie...or any movie that has some meaning to it
Best friends on IF?: There are so many!!! I can't name them all πŸ˜†
Favourite Actor/Actress: And here you find out what a big pankha and deewani I am. Harshad, Hasan, Varun, Salman, Shaleen, Sarwar, Piyush, Priyanka, Aditya sir, Dayanand sir, Shivaji sir, Dinesh sir, Amrita Rao, Shahid Kapoor...that's all that I can remember right now. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -varun-

chalo i'll just give it a quick try..πŸ˜› 
feel free to skip any question if u find it too personal. πŸ˜Š

1. which part of the world are u from? Canada
  2. are u a good leader? elaborate. You would have to ask this of the people I lead. πŸ˜†
  3. assign CID characters to harry potter characters n vice-versa Ooh hard one...hmm, okay...first tell me, is it current CID characters or from the time it began, then I'll answer this one. πŸ˜‰
  4. what is the best n worst thng u like abt I-F? if appointed "nayak" for a day, what immediate changes would you try to bring in? I can't name one best thing, but I'll name worst thing...right now it's the way promotions are happening.
  5. do u think HP is a child's novel? elaborate. Not really. Best way to explain why...my teachers used to read it when I was 10.
  6. in what way do u associate HP world with reality? Sometimes I imagine Harry Potter flying outside my window. If that's what you mean. πŸ˜†
  7. what do u see in the mirror of erised and on confronting a boggart? I see myself holding enough money so that I don't have to study anymore. πŸ˜† Boggart would have to be darkness.
  8. do u think Hagrid is clumsy? was it appropriate for dumbledore to assign huge responsibilities to hagrid given that he could not perform simple spells in the face of danger? I don't think he's clumsy. He just used to get things that were not something that would fit his size...like trying to act inconspicuous.
  9. list any three(or more) messages that JKR is trying to drive home through her HP books. (1) Be happy with what you have. (2) Your true friends are those who stand by you in thick and thin. (3) There's nothing to gain in trying to rob others.
  10. how has been your experience as a coolbie? where do u see urself on I-F one year from now?honest ans pls. πŸ˜ƒ It's the same as it was when I wasn't a coolbie. My responsibilities just have a name now. One year from now I'll probably only be in forums of the shows I watch and most likely still a CB. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Cutecj

Hi shreya, i hope you don't mind grilling youπŸ˜† Not unless you go crazy with questions. πŸ˜†

Here are a few questions for you.

1) How does it feel to be the WOTW? Like it did when I was MOTW on Shapath and CID and elsewhere. πŸ˜†
2) When did you know of HP? Probably two weeks after the first book was released.
3) What is your fav. holiday destination? I have yet to find one. I love travelling and I can go anywhere and do anything. πŸ˜†
4) Do you encourage people to read HP , even if they are 60yrs or 80yrs? Yep I do. I'm still actively marketing HP when I can. πŸ˜†
5) When was the very first time you saw the HP movie? When I bought the video cassette of HP 1. Now I have it's DVD. πŸ˜†
6) Do you have any pets? If no , would you like one? No, but I would love to have either a golden retriever or a baby parakeet.
7) To which of the characters in HP can you easily relate to? Partly Hermoine and partly Harry.
8)  Do you believe that ghosts exist?😲 Show me one and I'll believe it. πŸ˜†
9) How high do you think the ceiling of the Great Hall is? Probably at least 50 metres. πŸ˜†
10) Have you ever considered Rushing your trolley towards the brick wall/passage between platforms 9 and 10? Never. πŸ˜²
11) If you had an owl what would you name it and why? Hedwig. πŸ˜‰
12) When was the last time you read a HP book? 4 months ago
13) Do you have in your possession any Hogwarts subject's text book? I wish πŸ˜†
14) If you were given the elixir of luck what would you do with it? I would use it during my auditing exam and then during any other exams I hate. πŸ˜†
15) Does anyone call you a HP freak? If yes then who? My friends are always calling me a freak...for various reasons including HP. πŸ˜†
16) According to you who is a crazy crazy HP fan? On IF or in my life?
17) When do you think is the right time to read a HP book? Whenever you feel like it.
18) Apart from HP which other books do you like? Sherlock Holmes for sure and then any other good murder mystery
19) If you were to be given access to one room in Hogwarts which room would it be and why? Room of Requirements because I can change it into any room I like πŸ˜†
20) How would you approach a HOWLER ?( Answer to be given in details and not less than 50 words) I would set it down carefully, take a step back, and then turn around and run for my life. πŸ˜†

Enjoy the lovely 'Hot Seat' πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Just one note to everyone here. No more than 20 questions at a time from now on. I have exams yaar and then I'm going to be travelling. Kuch toh taras khao. πŸ˜†
OMG shriya...MOTW😲
Cant wait to grill you..Be Prepare😈😎
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Witch/Wizard Of The Week!

Few Hints:

She is a Coolbie!! No duh. πŸ˜†
She has the most likes!! Really? Where? πŸ˜†
She loves CID {i think πŸ˜†} Hell yeah! πŸ˜†