.Sumi. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys,

Yesterdays mother-son scene was heart touching and her concern for him was like so nice...Loved it...
how many of you guys agree with me?
Lets have a healthy discussion hereπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sumi. thumbnail
arey...some one atleast say somethign about it 😳
akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A  good  post  😊.Has  been  watching  the  show  from  day  1.This  serial  has  got  a  strong  plot  and  I  am  enjoying  every  bit  though  the  forum  seems  2  be  less  active .Yesterday's  mother-son  scene  was  very  emotional  and  heart-wrenching .Nimai   kissing   his  mother  on   her  forehead   and  1  last  look  at  his  family  members  before  leaving  was  quite  symbolic  of  him  badeing  final  farewell  2  his  family  members.Raj  kumar  Tyagi   is  a  cunning  man  who  stabs  at  the  back   with  a  smile   in  such  a  way  that  no  1  would  suspect  them.His  son  Samar  Tyagi  is an  equally  arrogant  person  who  doesn't  care  an  ounce  abt  humanity. Both  of  them  wreck  the  life  of  2  innocent  ppl  Nimai  and  Seyali.
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very good post Di!

Maa and son is a relationship that is very strong!
Yesterday, they proved and nailed it!
It was really emotional Di!

Thanks for this post!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post, Sunita!
Watched all d episodes today only.
Loved the emotional Mom-son scene.!
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: niCeline

A very good post Di!

Maa and son is a relationship that is very strong!
Yesterday, they proved and nailed it!
It was really emotional Di!

Thanks for this post!

thnx for d reply TB..yes they nailed it and I got emotional too 😭
and Im hating RKT 😑
Edited by Sunitha_Swayam - 11 years ago
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Udhay--

Nice post, Sunita!
Watched all d episodes today only.
Loved the emotional Mom-son scene.!

Thnk u Udhay...yeah true😊
.Sumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

A  good  post  😊.Has  been  watching  the  show  from  day  1.This  serial  has  got  a  strong  plot  and  I  am  enjoying  every  bit  though  the  forum  seems  2  be  less  active .Yesterday's  mother-son  scene  was  very  emotional  and  heart-wrenching .Nimai   kissing   his  mother  on   her  forehead   and  1  last  look  at  his  family  members  before  leaving  was  quite  symbolic  of  him  badeing  final  farewell  2  his  family  members.Raj  kumar  Tyagi   is  a  cunning  man  who  stabs  at  the  back   with  a  smile   in  such  a  way  that  no  1  would  suspect  them.His  son  Samar  Tyagi  is an  equally  arrogant  person  who  doesn't  care  an  ounce  abt  humanity. Both  of  them  wreck  the  life  of  2  innocent  ppl  Nimai  and  Seyali.

Thnx for replying dear...yes absolutely and this RKT is like really getting on my nerves 😑

Originally posted by: Sunitha_Swayam

thnx for d reply TB..yes they nailed it and I got emotional too 😭
and Im hating RKT 😑

Very emotional scene. My mum was crying profusely. I asked her why as this is only a show ; she told me that I will never understand Mother - son relationship  will understand when I have my own son. Yeah its true mother -son relationship is indeed very strong and my mum always knows what's wrong with my brother and what he wants--- there is a very special bond; I also have it but with my brother it is very different.  Well mothers are like that.