TOI:Kids rule KBC this X'Mas!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Kids-rule-KBC-this-XMas/articleshow/17611132.cms

Sony Entertainment Television's Kaun Banega Crorepati is as popular as any reality show can get. With a host of celebrities who come on the sets of KBC to promote their films and meet the charismatic host Mr. Amitabh Bachchan, TV stars are not far behind.

But apart from these stars, there are others who are equally lucky. This time on the hot seat, it's the school children from various parts of the country who will get the opportunity to play the game and meet Big B. This is a KBC Christmas special that will be aired from 24th Decemeber-31st December 2012.

The shooting for these episodes is over and will be telecast from Christmas Eve. Children from reputed schools like Ryan International, Sri Guru Harkrishan Sr. Sec. Public School and Bijendra Public School will be seen participating on the show.

Vinay Sharma from Pathankot goes on to win 25 lacs on the show and this prize money will be given to the school where the authorities will decide a sum amount to be given to the winner. The balance will go into the development of the school.

What a perfect end to the year!

Posted: 11 years ago

No doubt Amitabh is God,if you will for Indians in india and around the world...

He has achievements up his sleeve to deserve all this love and respect...

BUT...

I strongly feel that in KBC quiet often we seen the show looses ground and its all about AB...which is again been accepted i suppose with no voices or Suggestions been raised😕

ofcourse its not entirely right.I would not even say a balance,coz i feel it should be more about KBC and not the ANCHOR of the show...

It gets WORSE when you ask a school boy to ask AB to sing with him "Andheri raato me...".
A boy of that age does NOT belong to the generation who was a fan of shahenshah movie/songs.
The movie went onto the shelves before the boy was born.How are you trying to show a boy of that age liking a song which was before his generation...

when this happens it appears too made up...

I understand you have an anchor who is a high end celebrity and he needs recgonition but 
1)NOT at the expense of the show...
2)Do it a little realist way please...