Punar Vivah

All That They Desire: My Rant

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

All That They Desire: My Rant

MERE BHAGWAN KI KASAM I HOPE HE LEFT GIFT FOR ME! generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

Prashant took the cowards way and left from the back door of Scindia House..

What was all that posturing he did that he will do everything in his power to get Ansh and Arti back in his life? He should have just met the family and told that he just dropped by to meet Yash and then Arti fainted and he wanted to help. Sometimes truths have been stranger than fiction.

He may have looked as if he was helping Arti's cause of telling the truth on her terms. But the thing is Arti's terms will keep complicating itself. Because the only thing she desires is Yash's trust but telling the truth might jeopardize the balance of love she feels. Unless these two align I don't think she will be ever ready to tell the truth.

But then we have more emergent issues as The blue scarf Santa came but nothing of gifts were left behind for nay of the SM dwellers. The dwelling of SM has never been intruded before one Arti has come to live there is Maya's reasoning.

Or is it the Blue scraf santa or the blue Scarf batman Pankaj wants to know. But where are the gaurds when you need them. The blue scarf batman collided with Prateek but it was too dark for him to identify if it was friend or foe.

Well Yash seems to have seen this scarf in a shop or something but it doesn't matter, because darkness has helped Prashant from really revealing his true intentions.

We shall get drunk and have a merry time, the three brothers motto is that. Yash feels he has fallen in love with Arti.  P & P of Scindia family thinks that all ever a woman wants is shopping. Pankaj's idea is that all when a woman gets what she wants she disregards it and don't tend to it anymore! Well that doll dialogue was what I thought was all it was about.

Go forth and tell your shayari's to Arti! Says Pankaj! She will understand what you want to say if she is the woman you're telling us is all about.

Maya's desire to know what the truth is will take her there, I feel. She will find the truth eventually but she will only have her doubts on Paridhi and she will think that this Blue Scarf Santa er Batman came for her.

Well that's all I have to say about it for now.

Now look here I am Yash and you are my love says Vidhi!

I have an exposition of sleep come upon me.

'The asinine Bottom declares to Titania that he needs a nap. ( A Midsummer's Night)

So lets go sleep together holding our hands!

But the real Yash is at the door waiting for her like a cat about to pounce a mouse!

Well Yash wants to tell Arti that he loves her. While Arti wants to find out that if she has found a place in YASH'S HEART.

generated with the Imgflip Meme Generator

But will each of these characters get what they all desire! I feel realistically speaking it will not be possible. Neither will we viewers get resolution to what we want the way we want. Because Arti the character will have her own choices to make while Yash the character will have his own choices to make. Whereas Prashant will also have his own choices to make that will end up making him loose a lot of things?

To that matter G3 has her own choices same with SP for what they desire!

: By Angel

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Angel Wonderful take about the choices that each one will hv to make in the end and noone will b 100% satisfied in the end πŸ‘πŸΌ./..

Aarti wants to live in a fantasy world where she can forever b in a bubble of love and appreciation with no complex lies or secrets hanging around like a sword but in the end she will hv to face the harsh reality with the truth ...

Yash wants to live in a present which is filled with just ishq wala love all around with no complex past history but in the end he will hv to face the harsh reality of Aarti's past history 

Prashant wants to live in his abstract world where he believes that Aarti-Ansh will come back to him because they r his family but in the end he will hv to face the harsh reality of Yash who is the present and future of Aarti-Ansh πŸ˜ƒ

So yup in the end none of the 3 will get what they really desire ...πŸ€”

Last but not the least that blue sarf santa clause for bua is classic πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. it can b sed on christmas day spl DC thread too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one Angel loved reading it
Priyasinha thumbnail
Yup may be after 5 years all will be a happy family πŸ˜‰
AngeloScuro thumbnail
@Phal: Thank You!πŸ˜ƒ

@Priyasinha: Well the way you put it's just resolution to the story not what they desired!!πŸ˜‰ Thanks for commenting.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Angel Wonderful take about the choices that each one will hv to make in the end and noone will b 100% satisfied in the end πŸ‘πŸΌ./..

Thanks

Aarti wants to live in a fantasy world where she can forever b in a bubble of love and appreciation with no complex lies or secrets hanging around like a sword but in the end she will hv to face the harsh reality with the truth ...

Agreed

Yash wants to live in a present which is filled with just ishq wala love all around with no complex past history but in the end he will hv to face the harsh reality of Aarti's past history 

Agreed

Prashant wants to live in his abstract world where he believes that Aarti-Ansh will come back to him because they r his family but in the end he will hv to face the harsh reality of Yash who is the present and future of Aarti-Ansh πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed

So yup in the end none of the 3 will get what they really desire ...πŸ€”

Agreed

Last but not the least that blue sarf santa clause for bua is classic πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. it can b sed on christmas day spl DC thread too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'll try my best to put it up there.

Thanks for commenting in detail.πŸ˜ƒ
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice one angel bhai...  i did a funny take along the same line yesterday... 
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushaarja

nice one angel bhai...  i did a funny take along the same line yesterday... 

Thanks! Now I got to see what my Chotey's take looks likeπŸ˜ƒ
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
Angel...
this is absolutely exceptional...

I love how u bring out a whole theme from an episode which is so different from what all think... You're a star... ⭐️

hahhaa.. even I think their desires arent going to be fulfilled just as yet..
but if Bua wants she can get the blue scarf... πŸ˜†
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish96

Goood one AngelπŸ‘

ThanksπŸ˜ƒ