13th December 2012 written update

sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊13th Dec written update:

Epi begins with the precap scene. Manager is telling Anoop that if Mansi doesn't show up for the last call then Vihaan is the winner. Anoop asks 4 sum time. Anoop asks Shivani what happened bt she is very nervous. Buaji asks why Mansi quitted while she was playing so well. Bhushan replies that Mansi could hardly hold properly the racket. Saahil gets upset with his comment n said: "tennis is played with heart and passion and not just a racket." Then the manager says:" now its time to announce..." When Mansi suddently enters and tells him to stop. she took RL's blessings and ran to the tennis court and said to Anoop:" i 'm ready!" everyone smile n the match again started. Everyone is happy except Sandhya... But Vihaan and his partner won second round n now everyone is tensed except Sandhya. Then the third rounds begin but this time Mansi and Anoop were playing very well. Everyone is cheering them and they won the third n fourth round. last round which is the penalty round begins n Anoop and Mansi again won with Mansi's last shot.. They finally won the tournament n everyone is so happy. Anoop lifts up Mansi... They both so happy!! All the family join them!
 Vihaan gives a speech saying he was happy loosing as it was really a well played game.. he praised Mansi n said he's happy to announce them winners. He added:" I have won many matches but today I'm not upset to lose as the wining team deserves it." Anoop said thanks to Vihan and he said he owes this victory to two people who are very close to him. 1st is his mom. He thanks RL and says:" this trophy is for you mom coz all i played today was due to your blessings. 2nd is my wife Mansi! She could hardly hold a racket n now she nt only played brilliantly but also mend our family relations.he hugged her.then both held the trophy. Anoop handed over the trophy to RL. All family members held the trophy n then a family pic!! 
Anoop is giving autographs on the board n Mansi was standing behind him! He turns around shake hands with everyone n says: "Mansi i want to say smething to u!" She says:" what?" Anoop tells her to come near him! He then asks her if she's afraid of him n she says no. He tells her 2 come closer, closer and then tells her I want to thank you for everything. she thanks him too n blushes. Anoop is looking at her while every family member come except Saahil and Shivani...phuphaji says to Anoop lets go home and celebrate at home. they were all happy when they noticed Saahil and Shivani are not there. Rl asks to Anoop: " do u knw where they r?"Anoop saids no. everyone is lil bit tensed . Sandhya comments that maybe Shivani is planning something new now. Bua tells her Shivani would never leave without informing . . Then Anoop tells Rl :"lets go home and then we will find them." They reach home n everyone goes to the dining hall and when Anoop opened the door Saahil and Shivani were standing there n all the hall was decorated with flowers n baloons... Everyone is so happy Saahil waves them to cme in n Anoop comes in and hugs him. Saahil says congratz to him n Shivani also congratulates him. Mansi said thanx to Shivani. Everyone smile... they were going when Saahil stops them by saying:" there is one more surprise.. Shivani and Mansi bhabi families are coming and we have organized a small party so go and get ready fast..." RL hugs her both sons.. (Lovely scene)
 Saahil is in his room getting ready when Shivani enters the room n hugs him from behind!! He says:" so much love for me suddently?" they have a lil bit cute romance scene n then Saahil tells her to get ready while he's going downstairs to see preperations. She nods n he leaves...!!! As he leaves Shivani feels dizzy n she sits on the bed n drinks water...!!! Epi ends.

Precap:
 Saahil tells Anoop:"if we had gone with your choice bhai then instead of Mansi, Pooja would have been your wife!" Anoop says:" u r right!but mom wanted arranged marriage. Otherwise I would have married Pooja", mansi overheard all conversation!!