-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PigBenis

My prayers are with those little munchkins who lost their lives at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Tragic!

Thats so sad... 20 little kids and life cut short so tragically... I hope their families have the strength to deal with the loss.

My sis has two kids in elementary school and she was sobbing when she called me on the phone... She said... Schools are something that we think is the safest place for our kids and when something like this happens, its just a scary thought every morning when the kids leave home...

Its high time... America needs to do something abt the gun laws... So many shootings in recent times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PigBenis

My prayers are with those little munchkins who lost their lives at Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. Tragic!

that is so shockin ,wat did the poor kids do to deserve this!!! there's no humanity left 😔
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Thats so sad... 20 little kids and life cut short so tragically... I hope their families have the strength to deal with the loss.

My sis has two kids in elementary school and she was sobbing when she called me on the phone... She said... Schools are something that we think is the safest place for our kids and when something like this happens, its just a scary thought every morning when the kids leave home...

Its high time... America needs to do something abt the gun laws... So many shootings in recent times.

I don't understand how a person can look into the eyes of a terrified child and still pull the trigger. How heartless that person must be...

Nothing is gonna be the same anymore. People's beliefs about school will change, and parents will not feel safe to send their children to school anymore..

There needs to be something done before its too late. At least 15 mass shootings has happened in the states this year apparently :(
  I can't believe we have these ridiculous shootings.  Psychopath!  
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Somyyy... Me and Mogs were yaad-oing you yesterday.. kaisi hai saheli? 🤗

Aao Sakhi Chughli karain..😆
This content was originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Somyyy... Me and Mogs were yaad-oing you yesterday.. kaisi hai saheli? 🤗

Aao Sakhi Chughli karain..😆

'Olla Pallu... Main idhar udhar cities ghoom rahi hoon this week..so not active on IF. Am in Ontario now.

Ontario, CA, though.. 😛
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: DejaVu.

'Olla Pallu... Main idhar udhar cities ghoom rahi hoon this week..so not active on IF. Am in Ontario now.

Ontario, CA, though.. 😛

OMGG You made me happy..😡
abjbdishiuw thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dr3viL.

hey u . 

i watched BV today just now i came on to cry about how anandi looked sooo beautiful when she left her home today

haha...awww

you watch it ol???

she's quite pretty! pratyusha...she's bong!!

but she can't dance to save her life...she was a contestant on jdj

20 pages in 24 hrs. Hmm...  not bad.

Jamey raho!

😆

They didn't learn from Obama/Osama blunder. 

Hey Bullseye! Imam on your DP reminds me of Guido of Life is Beautiful.