Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by S3X_N_W33d

I don't get it .. All 3 of my friends R the same colour .. I just checked

never you mind...

what's with the new name!

gives the impression a girl would have to be really high to agree to sleep with you!
God Suleiman that's you? Okay I don't know you anymore...

Heyy Pri..

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

God Suleiman that's you? Okay I don't know you anymore...

Heyy Pri..

@bold🤣

hey pullo!!

what plans for new years?!

match today: dekhogi tum?

Originally posted by czarcastic.

@bold🤣

hey pullo!!

what plans for new years?!

match today: dekhogi tum?

Hey hey hey.. No plan yo.. I'm working..😭

Match main to shayad nahi dekhoongi it'll come at 8am.. mera bhai albatta 11pm pe hi sogaya tha.. he told my sister gazillion times to wake him up.. woh cricket ka dhatti hai..😆 to woh dekhe ga aur phir wo mujhe batayega ke match kaisa tha..
tum dekhogi? and I forgot again you're from the States?
Xeta is dead! I mean, hypothetically! 😆

Hiya folks! How goes it, people?

Hey hey hey.. No plan yo.. I'm working..😭

Match main to shayad nahi dekhoongi it'll come at 8am.. mera bhai albatta 11pm pe hi sogaya tha.. he told my sister gazillion times to wake him up.. woh cricket ka dhatti hai..😆 to woh dekhe ga aur phir wo mujhe batayega ke match kaisa tha..
tum dekhogi? and I forgot again you're from the States?

ayyo

that's horrible!! vaise even I have no plans...not coz I'm doing anything but coz I'm just too lazy!! 

temme about guys and cricket...a lot of my friends have gone into mourning coz sachin retired...i used to be like that in my school days...wouldn't eat if India lost...hahaha

I'll watch ya...it's 5 pm ist!

I'm from India..:)

Also I've been meaning to ask you...how do you know so many tamil songs/movies...do you know the language or do you just watch it with subtitles!! It's quite amazing though...I've never ventured into regional cinema!

ayyo

that's horrible!! vaise even I have no plans...not coz I'm doing anything but coz I'm just too lazy!! 

temme about guys and cricket...a lot of my friends have gone into mourning coz sachin retired...i used to be like that in my school days...wouldn't eat if India lost...hahaha

I'll watch ya...it's 5 pm ist!

I'm from India..:)

Also I've been meaning to ask you...how do you know so many tamil songs/movies...do you know the language or do you just watch it with subtitles!! It's quite amazing though...I've never ventured into regional cinema!

okay you're from India.. I don't why I always thought you're from the States or something.. my brother is only 11 and he is crazy for cricket..

Ahhh i started watching Telugu movies because I have a really good friend who is Telugu.. so from Telugu to Tamil to Malayalam i satrted watching.. I've learnt Tamil from watching movies only.. I'm good with languages so it's not that hard I want to learn so many more languages tho.. I love learning new languages.. I do watch them with subtitles but there have been some movies I watched without Subs.. Now I can manage understanding them without subs but I still prefer it with subs in case there's some new word I'm not aware of...😆

okay you're from India.. I don't why I always thought you're from the States or something.. my brother is only 11 and he is crazy for cricket..

Ahhh i started watching Telugu movies because I have a really good friend who is Telugu.. so from Telugu to Tamil to Malayalam i satrted watching.. I've learnt Tamil from watching movies only.. I'm good with languages so it's not that hard I want to learn so many more languages tho.. I love learning new languages.. I do watch them with subtitles but there have been some movies I watched without Subs.. Now I can manage understanding them without subs but I still prefer it with subs in case there's some new word I'm not aware of...😆

aww..that's cute:)
does he watch all matches or only the ones in which pakistan is playing?

my brother is a huuuge football fan...I find that game quite stupid! Love ronaldo though:D

I'm horrible at learning new languages.I had quite a few mallus as my class mates and now I just remember all the crass words!I know hindi and english but I am not brilliant at either...like I think it's important to have extremely good command over at least one language...eg when amitabh bachan speaks shudh hindi it sounds sooo fracking good!

what are your work hours like?

aww..that's cute:)
does he watch all matches or only the ones in which pakistan is playing?

my brother is a huuuge football fan...I find that game quite stupid! Love ronaldo though:D

I'm horrible at learning new languages.I had quite a few mallus as my class mates and now I just remember all the crass words!I know hindi and english but I am not brilliant at either...like I think it's important to have extremely good command over at least one language...eg when amitabh bachan speaks shudh hindi it sounds sooo fracking good!

what are your work hours like?

Mostly the Pakistan ones..

I don't like football and he doesn't like it either.. I'm not a sports person tho..

Hahaha.. Amitabh speaks good hindi.. I'm good with Urdu I think so..

My work hours are mixed.. mostly evenings and afternoons..

Mostly the Pakistan ones..

I don't like football and he doesn't like it either.. I'm not a sports person tho..

Hahaha.. Amitabh speaks good hindi.. I'm good with Urdu I think so..

My work hours are mixed.. mostly evenings and afternoons..

Oh...sports and I just don't mix...as kids when everyone would play gully cricket they'd make me the umpire so that I didn't ruin it for them...ouch! But I love watching cricket:D

Urdu is beautiful ya!! Though my vocab is limited to what is thrown into BW songs lyrics!

I feel pretty damn useless...I should probably learn something!:/