Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sabrina.a

Ya dadi and Viraj had some freaking awesome scenes. I have all the episodes ðŸ˜³

Hope they will show her. Btw she is not in the lead role , so she can manage some time for SB. LOL I am dreaming too much !!!!

see they left option open for her as well..instead of killing her...they send made her paralyzed...Payal even..Payal is ubnormal..but she can still be harm for VD... Sanjay was forced to go to Pune...and J's family is alive..he didn't even kill his watchman in Manali.. so practically they all can stand against him... even Dr K!
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just came into my mind that what if sanjay has sent Mrs Vyas to  Viraj !!! To give him some mental pressure. Now what will make Viraj to lose his temper. It's always Jhanvi.
interesting... now he has Uniyal to beat up! hahaha... but no i think Sanjay is going to record him live or show him fighting live..on TV.. i think he will come to help Ananya..who knows may be he saw her show on TV?? and may be did see the VDO annaya showed on TV...and how J suffered... now that Sanjay knows J is not alive...VD can't threat him based on her..
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya probably he won't plan all that wth mrs Vyas. He can say about payal to ananya, which will bring him to VD's past life. In Lats episode they showed her researching on VD. She will reveal his past .
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sabrina.a

@krrish : DADI !!!!!!! no yaar ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

like vrish said  if sriti is joining balika vadhu then we should not have our expectations high about her return ðŸ˜­

Hey, stop dissing Dadi - she was one of my favorite characters - had loads of spunk.  Now, if only Jhanvi...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RoyalLEO_Krrish

while we have topic of sanjay i might add, they could've showed him support Jahnvi instead of bringing new characters... even Sanjay could've told Sia (original) and J's family about Viraaj and they could've handled the issue without her moving out!! but hey..who m i to decide what goes on TV!🤔

I had argued this before.  I was never anti-Raghav, but I always thought that there is nothing that Sanjay couldn't have done that Raghav did (aside from all the bollywood action stunts against Viraj)
^^ Vrish it would've been very realistic of a close friend knowing her for so long helping her fighting battle and there was no issue too..he was in love with J's sister..he could've shown married to Sia..and as a brother...(or a friend) whichever suits..he could've helped Jahnvi... and that would've showed nicer side of Men.. which contrasted in VD..(not entirely) but still...something realistic and more suttle..again see Dadi helping her out..that connects..cause i know old ppl do mend marriages.. ( in reality) parents do interfere if things don't work out..and Dadi could've been better helper (she already was in finding Komolika, finding VD's adoption file, finding Sanjay in jail, even finding Payal..(if i rem correctly).. ) so yes someone from her closer end..and even they could've showed Viraaj's dad..or someone who can control him...or freak him out... whom he listens..he hides from him.. strong parental figure in either of them..would fit the story line unlike Goregaw!

I actually imagined Jahnvi working in a company! oh well..that never happend!
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG !!

What's with all these actors entering DSDD ?!

😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Because it's rocking' ðŸ˜†
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm really excited to have Sanjay back to the show. Those were the days when SB was at its best. But how weird/sad is it that the show is amazing now without Jhanvi's character? ðŸ˜† 

Sanjay's re-entry to the show will definitely fuel up Viraj's tension. Actually, lots of people are after Viraj these days. Ananya, Raj, that psychic lady, and now Sanjay. ðŸ˜†