Posted: 11 years ago
Okay. Along with these ships in the preference - Damon, Dalaric, Delena, RoMon, Klamon, Klaroline, Forwood, Deremy, Elijah and his morals, Klaus and Rebekah. I started shipping new things after 408 and 409 and they are,

Delena on their bed with their cloths on, Delena with their perfect one day happiness, Elena with bad ass attitude, Elena with her genuinely happy wide smile, Elena with her sex hair, Elena with her cute dresses, Damon with his genuine HAPPY look, Klaus with his perfect killing style with the BG music, Klaus and his loneliness, Tyler with his suits.

And lastly, Damon with his ever so selfless nature.

I ship these.❀️

409 was so expected. I am not surprised or shocked. I am just sad. It was a sad episode for, I think, everyone, no matter whom you like. For me, it was Damon. Tyler. Klaus. They won this episode for me. I felt so very sad for Tyler. He lost everything. He lost his mother, his trust in (stupid) Hayley, his trust in Caroline(I think Forwood will never be the same, 409 changed it), lost his pack. I felt heart broken for him. I am waiting for his reaction which will be pretty bad and filled with Rage. He will not cry, he will rise up for Revenge, I guess. Did I mention I liked that cute little Carol-Tyler moment? 😳

And then there was Klaus. Everyone must have hated him but I liked him. My favorite scene from the episode is the one included him, (Yeah, Delena little break up could be the one, but that made me cry a little, made me sad and depressed so that can not be fav scene) Klaus killing his hybrids. WOW. I know, its complicated, Cruel, and like...how can someone like that? But I did. Klaus was flawless. I really like him and did they really put BG music in this mass killing scene? πŸ˜† I felt little sad for Klaus coz Caroline literally used him but that does not matter. This will make me more confused Klaroline shipper than ever. I am heart broken for Tyler coz Klaus killed his mother. I felt bad for entire Klaus personality coz he has justified reasons, his own father hated him, don't expect him to be happy and shiny. And, somehow, even for hating Damon and Delena so much, I still love Caroline. Though, she has become another Lexie now. Lexie ruined Damon in 1942 and Caroline just ruined DeFan. But I don't care. Literally. I still like her. Its a magic. How can I like her? When she is broke Elena's trust, too? By telling S about Delena.

And then there was - Damon. The Beautifully damaged Damon. I saw it coming. I literally visualized it and it was the same. I knew it in 408 only that he will set her free. The only thing I didn't knew it that it would make me sad, coz hello...I was prepared. BUT. It did hurt. Damon did the right thing by Elena and By S, Again. From the very first, amazing, scene I knew Damon was fighting it, like he wanted to enjoy his last day with Elena but the guilt. Boy. Guilt was eating him up that he promised S to let her go. All this guilt, pain, sadness, confusion, dilemma was eating him up. BUT. He did it. And now, after almost accepting the fact that I could not love Damon more than this, I now officially declare that I love and RESPECT Damon even more. More than yesterday. Its proved again that Damon is the most selfless character in this show (I don't give a damn, if you don't agree with me!😊) Its not just that one last act, it was from an entire episode, the way Damon resist himself, the way he walked away from Elena at the Lake House, the way he put the physical distance between them, the way he chose to be 'Gentleman' with her even though he wanted her badly, the way he let her go by stating the real reason and not self-pity essays. It was clear and simple. He had to do right thing. He didn't want to break Stefan's trust. He felt guilty, too. (Thanks to Caroline, the trust has been broken😭.) Now, I just hope Damon will not be held responsible for doing the right thing by more or less than 24 hours DELAY. He just took his time with all these stupid things life thrown at him. I hope. I just hope, for this DELAY, Damon would not face the consequences.

He did all the right thing and not even for a moment let it show on his face that it was painful and heart breaking for him, too. Oh. Madz needs to shut the hell up. She loves him. Period. I Love Him. I. Love. Him. The End. ❀️

If, what Damon did, was not beautiful, selfless and right then I really don't know what exactly Selfless, Beautiful and Right means...

This was the saddest moment for me as a Damon fan,

Seriously? Damon? Who are you kidding? Me? No Chance.

BUT. The sire bond is not broken yet. He just wanted to make Elena leave from Lake House, not forever from his life. So, I believe that this is one step closer for Delena to come even more closer and stronger. Even though I do not believe in 'Absence Makes Heart Grow Fonder' crap but I think it will work for Delena. He respected Elena's will and her own wish and Stefan's promise. And Bingo. Got nothing. It's no win situation for him. Sad. Overall, It was very sad episode, and I felt terribly sad for Tyler, Damon and Klaus. It was their night, their sad night. 😭

S - No Comments. (Seems like I take his name and trouble comes to my way. So, No more on S.) Just that I felt sorry for him, too. Move On, Boy.

Shane is no good guy, I am sure that he is not for 'Academic' purpose in cure thing. He is here for his dead family, and he told Hayley, too about her dead family. That means Cure can bring back dead people? I have no Idea about Creepy Shane and his intentions.

Don't tell me, no one loved Jeremy's arms. And on positive note after this sad-bad episode, I am so excited for Damon and Jeremy's bonding at the Lake House. I still believe deeply that Damon cares for Jeremy and even Jeremy like Damon, now. Clue - Look at the Delena kiss scene at the last and Jeremy staring them. I think Jeremy trusts Damon now.  😳

P.S. And after watching the promo for 4X10. I am so happy. Rebekah is back, Elijah is coming(Around 411 to 413). And Woah...Klaus will be there at Lake House too. WOW! All my favorite on one place. I so love Klaus and Damon, Team Klamon. Why Klaus is teamed with S. I feel jel. Klaus should team up with Damon. Evil+Evil makes more fun. πŸ˜³

P.S.S. My belief is becoming stronger and stronger by each episode that in between this cure madness, Damon will be the one who will Sacrifice himself, He will die. I have this creepy feeling like gut wrenching feeling, that Damon's gonna die in this cure thing. 😭 πŸ’”

Bye. (Till 18th January, there will be no episode review posts from me) 😊 Enjoy the PEACE. 😎

Madz. πŸ€—

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
You left nothing more to say...
I agree with you on everythin...
Feeling bad for Damon...But not pity...he deserves happiness man...
For me...Tyler was amazing..who was brave enough to stand up against Klaus...
And don feel bad but its nice that Damon asked Elena to go back...At this point..Elena is better left alone...without both the bros...she needs a break n think abt her feelins fr Damon...I am fan of Delena too...like u...but this is right...good job by writers...
I will miss TVD till jan13...
and i like plot now...
pretty interesting...
cant wait for originals...

I love your review posts from wt 2 episodes?...Right?...will miss them too...😊

Thanks. 😊

And why would I feel bad? Even I think it was a good move. Elena should stay alone for a while. No Damon. No S. She should just be alone and sort out her feelings properly. I liked it. And you know something? I really liked the way writers handles Delena. It was delicate. And trust me, I am so happy that they did this. If they would have kept Delena together and going on with the little affair thing, it would destroy their relation, it would be like regular time out thing. Now, that Damon did this, they will come even close, this is IN for long run. My Belief, though. I am happy that Damon gave Elena a little break from all this sire thing and set her free, BUT not for always, forever. JUST for NOW until everything is clear in her mind and I think...They just need some time to figure out how deep their relation is and how far they can go. 😊 I am happy with their plot, just that it was momentarily SAD.

I totally agree with you on everything except Caroline πŸ˜†

That woman is totally on my Sh** List!  How can she (and S) sit there and feel sorry for Klaus of all people (he killed his own mother!!) (dont get me wrong, I love that crazy psychopath)  and break up Stefan and Damon.  Everyone is starting to hate Elena for breaking the Salvatore bond but in fact Lexi and now Caroline has done more damage to them than E ever can.  Sorry,  rant over πŸ˜†

I love Klaus but he was extra nutty last night πŸ˜†.  And he played right in the hands of Prof Shadypants.  When he finds out about it Dr. Evil better run and hide because Damon might threaten to kill him but Klaus will DEFINITELY kill him!

Aww I was so sad last night for Damon.  I look back to Damon (and his sexy smile) we met the first time and this Damon and realized that when it comes down to it a person doesn change that much, its the prospective that changed.  All this time people have been looking at him from Stefan's eyes and now everyone knows that there are two sides to every story.  Now we are seeing Damon's side of the story and finally it all makes sense.

Now that Damon and Elena first meeting scene makes sense.  Becaue this is the same Damon who told Elena when he met her for the first time that he wanted her to get everything she wants in her life.  And when it comes down to it this is not Stefan's story, its DAMON'S STORY.

Dont worry about Damon dying because if the producers had ever thought of any such scenario they will definitely not go thru with it now.  Who the heck with watch this show without Damon, his sexy smile, HIS EYES, and those funny snarks.  The Day Damon is not part of this show is the day this show ceases to exist.

p.s. Jan 17th episode will have Damon and Klaus together at the cabin! YAY!

Edited by rainfire - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rainfire

I totally agree with you on everything except Caroline πŸ˜†

That woman is totally on my Sh** List!  How can she (and S) sit there and feel sorry for Klaus of all people (he killed his own mother!!) (dont get me wrong, I love that crazy psychopath)  and break up Stefan and Damon.  Everyone is starting to hate Elena for breaking the Salvatore bond but in fact Lexi and now Caroline has done more damage to them than E ever can.  Sorry,  rant over πŸ˜†

I love Klaus but he was extra nutty last night πŸ˜†.  And he played right in the hands of Prof Shadypants.  When he finds out about it Dr. Evil better run and hide because Damon might threaten to kill him but Klaus will DEFINITELY kill him!

Aww I was so sad last night for Damon.  I look back to Damon (and his sexy smile) we met the first time and this Damon and realized that when it comes down to it a person doesn change that much, its the prospective that changed.  All this time people have been looking at him from Stefan's eyes and now everyone knows that there are two sides to every story.  Now we are seeing Damon's side of the story and finally it all makes sense.

Now that Damon and Elena first meeting scene makes sense.  Becaue this is the same Damon who told Elena when he met her for the first time that he wanted her to get everything she wants in her life.  And when it comes down to it this is not Stefan's story, its DAMON'S STORY.

Dont worry about Damon dying because if the producers had ever thought of any such scenario they will definitely not go thru with it now.  Who the heck with watch this show without Damon, his sexy smile, HIS EYES, and those funny snarks.  The Day Damon is not part of this show is the day this show ceases to exist.

p.s. Jan 17th episode will have Damon and Klaus together at the cabin! YAY!

we think alike!!
@ Rainfire,

Well. Let me confess something.

I love Damon above all. More than anyone on the show. Damon is the reason I watch TVD. BUT there was only one thing for which I really disliked Damon. And that was for killing Lexie. At that time, I really asked why did he had to kill her? BUT. After 408 I feel so better. She deserved it. I was like...Fine Damon killed her. Good. I hated Lexie in 408. For me, Lexie was friend of S and she put S over DeFan. She did not give a damn about DeFan or Damon, she only cared about S. Just like that Caroline is friend---oops BFF with S, and she also doesn't care about DeFan. Simple. So I know Caroline will remain same, in fact, she will be even more close with S and she will always take his side, for her S comes before DeFan. So don't expect that from her. At least, I am not. I am gonna avoid that side of Caroline. πŸ˜† But that should not be something to worry about coz I believe in what Rebekah said, "Salvatores may fight like Dogs but at the end of the say, they will save each other" I believe in DeFan. Lexie did not exactly ruined DeFan coz after 1942 Damon and S met again and then we all know they came close. Lexie ruined Damon, instead. Coz he was left alone, he was deliberately stopped and was to made that sacrifice for letting S go. So, I think Lexie ruined Damon not DeFan. And Caroline will also not ruin DeFan. They have very strong bond. 😊

Well, I think Salvatores will be together again. Apart from Elena's issues they have nothing to fight about. And I don't even know why they fight over Elena. Whenever two boyz fall in love with one girl, one has to walk away. There is no option. And here, I don't know who will. BUT after all the episodes of season 4, I think we all know who will be the final choice. Remember Johnny Depp's advise, I think Elena is following one. πŸ˜› Come on...People. Love is blind. Love has no control, limits, age, boundaries. Anyone can fall in love at any time. So, when girl falls for another boy, when she is already in relationship, I don't exactly blame her but the relationship. There must be something wrong in that relation only, that's why girl felt for other boy na?

Oh. And here when I say, 'Today' I meant Today only coz I live in India and I watch TVD only on Friday Morning or Noon. So, I say 'Today' and not 'Tonight' πŸ˜†

u know I havent even watched the last few episodes fearing this only...

i knew they will get together...BUT they will also break apart...

here I was thinking of watching it...but now...after reading all this...I am wondering whether I am strong enough to c Damon break down...

I mean...that guy always hides what he feels behind his mask of no-nonsense kind of person...who doesnt care abt it all...

but seems like he has shown who is the bigger man...
i so so felt bad seeing this episode.. And dunno why.. but i started disliking stefan.. he always got everything he wished for.. he was the one who was liked by katherine.. then he pulled Damon into this immortality for his own selfish reasons.. Stefan had been potrayed as the good side.. but i feel sacrificing things or people u love most make people the best.. Damon was ready ever..

but stefan simply made a scene listening to Caroline.. I hate seeing caroline nowadays.. She is so bitchy and partial.. i want Elena to give her some fitting reply..!!

And Klaus.. he is a darling.. i know he has done many nasty things... but he is one reason other than Damon which makes me watch this show~! And Elijah tooo...:)
Madz (omitting that i ,coz I feel weird)
I have come to agree with you about Damon.
I still love Stefan but yeah I hate what he has become when it comes to Elena.
He has changed.
If he could accept Elena's choice to save Matt, why the hell did he ever use Jeremy?
The guy who gave himself up for his brother, the guy who saves his brother always wouldn't have done that.

You are telling me my DeFan is broken *crying*
They are the soul for me
Why does women always keep butting in between them.

I would never want Damon to die.
Coz that will be tragic.
Originally posted by JanhaviSRK

we think alike!!

πŸ€—