Users

Frequent Posters

rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iMadz

@ Rainfire,

Well. Let me confess something.

I love Damon above all. More than anyone on the show. Damon is the reason I watch TVD. BUT there was only one thing for which I really disliked Damon. And that was for killing Lexie. At that time, I really asked why did he had to kill her? BUT. After 408 I feel so better. She deserved it. I was like...Fine Damon killed her. Good. I hated Lexie in 408. For me, Lexie was friend of S and she put S over DeFan. She did not give a damn about DeFan or Damon, she only cared about S. Just like that Caroline is friend---oops BFF with S, and she also doesn't care about DeFan. Simple. So I know Caroline will remain same, in fact, she will be even more close with S and she will always take his side, for her S comes before DeFan. So don't expect that from her. At least, I am not. I am gonna avoid that side of Caroline. 😆 But that should not be something to worry about coz I believe in what Rebekah said, "Salvatores may fight like Dogs but at the end of the say, they will save each other" I believe in DeFan. Lexie did not exactly ruined DeFan coz after 1942 Damon and S met again and then we all know they came close. Lexie ruined Damon, instead. Coz he was left alone, he was deliberately stopped and was to made that sacrifice for letting S go. So, I think Lexie ruined Damon not DeFan. And Caroline will also not ruin DeFan. They have very strong bond. 😊

Well, I think Salvatores will be together again. Apart from Elena's issues they have nothing to fight about. And I don't even know why they fight over Elena. Whenever two boyz fall in love with one girl, one has to walk away. There is no option. And here, I don't know who will. BUT after all the episodes of season 4, I think we all know who will be the final choice. Remember Johnny Depp's advise, I think Elena is following one. 😛 Come on...People. Love is blind. Love has no control, limits, age, boundaries. Anyone can fall in love at any time. So, when girl falls for another boy, when she is already in relationship, I don't exactly blame her but the relationship. There must be something wrong in that relation only, that's why girl felt for other boy na?

Oh. And here when I say, 'Today' I meant Today only coz I live in India and I watch TVD only on Friday Morning or Noon. So, I say 'Today' and not 'Tonight' 😆

I totally agree with you about the Lexi thing.  I liked when she first came in the show but now I want to go watch that season 1 episode just to see her die 😆 (netflix here I come)

@ bold - couldn have said it better myself! 👏

Oh I am sorry i didn mean to ruin the episode for anyone when I posted in the AP thread last night.  Now I will make sure to wait until you guys watch the episode.  So awesome to know Damon fans are all over the world!
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Tyro

u know I havent even watched the last few episodes fearing this only...

i knew they will get together...BUT they will also break apart...

here I was thinking of watching it...but now...after reading all this...I am wondering whether I am strong enough to c Damon break down...

I mean...that guy always hides what he feels behind his mask of no-nonsense kind of person...who doesnt care abt it all...

but seems like he has shown who is the bigger man...

Oh. You haven't watched it yet? Well. So sorry to spoil entire thing for you. Really sorry. I have done that a lot for other shows, I let them finish entire season and then I download it and watch it in almost one day. TVD is the first show when I am actually watching week by week. Or else, I always wait until the season is over. But after season 3 Finale, I just could not wait, I wanted to watch it, so I am watching it one by one this time. 😊

And. Damon. Well, this is not going to happen. Damon and Crying? 😲 They will not even shoot that. He never let anyone know. Damon is the type of guy who even feels weak and if he 'EVER' (😲) breaks down, he will do this thing in a room with all window closed. (Like me.) First rule of being strong is, 'Never Cry In Public' Its humiliating. 😆 And yes. Damon hides it well. It takes a brilliant eye to know him behind his mask of anger, attitude and selfishness. Only few can watch that, outsiders only watch what he wants them to watch and only knows him what he wants them to know about him. 😊 He is so complex. I love complex persons. 😳

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: stunninstar

i so so felt bad seeing this episode.. And dunno why.. but i started disliking stefan.. he always got everything he wished for.. he was the one who was liked by katherine.. then he pulled Damon into this immortality for his own selfish reasons.. Stefan had been potrayed as the good side.. but i feel sacrificing things or people u love most make people the best.. Damon was ready ever..

but stefan simply made a scene listening to Caroline.. I hate seeing caroline nowadays.. She is so bitchy and partial.. i want Elena to give her some fitting reply..!!

And Klaus.. he is a darling.. i know he has done many nasty things... but he is one reason other than Damon which makes me watch this show~! And Elijah tooo...:)

S - No Comments. (I have reached that stage, where I don't even wanna take his name)

Caroline - Like I said, I like her as an Individual person after season 2, BUT I am gonna avoid her bitchy side, her side that over-interfere in friend's personal life, her BFF with S side. Coz, literally I can't take it. And it would piss me off, so its better if I just avoid Caroline's new found BFF and their 'couch' talk. 😆 Coz, at the end of day, Caroline is still sweet, cute, bubbly girl.

Klaus - Well. He is. I was so absorbed in that scene. Klaus is so alone that finally he did not even care who hates him or not. He was just so alone that he killed everyone with no regrets. I think this must happen to person who has been alone for almost 500 or what 1000 years? 😕 I don't know the age of Klaus. (Sorry)

Yes. My Three Favorite Characters are Damon, Klaus and Elijah, too. I watch basically for Damon but I started liking Klaus and Elijah is toh...WOW. I am impressed by Elijah, more than liking or anything, he has impressed me a lot with his morals.

iMadz thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Madz (omitting that i ,coz I feel weird)
I have come to agree with you about Damon.
I still love Stefan but yeah I hate what he has become when it comes to Elena.
He has changed.
If he could accept Elena's choice to save Matt, why the hell did he ever use Jeremy?
The guy who gave himself up for his brother, the guy who saves his brother always wouldn't have done that.

You are telling me my DeFan is broken *crying*
They are the soul for me
Why does women always keep butting in between them.

I would never want Damon to die.
Coz that will be tragic.

Oh. Sure. My name is Madz only. You can call me that. No worries. 😃

S - No Comments.

And don't worry. DeFan is strong. They will bond together again. Its just bad time between them.

iMadz thumbnail
@ Rainfire,

You did not ruin it. Coz, I don't come on IF or FB or Tumblr before I watch the latest episode. Coz, I know after airing the episode in the US, My dash is always flooded with gifs, discussion, reviews and spoilers. So, I just shut myself until I watch the latest episode and then only I come and share my views.

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Rainfire,

Well. Let me confess something.

I love Damon above all. More than anyone on the show. Damon is the reason I watch TVD. BUT there was only one thing for which I really disliked Damon. And that was for killing Lexie. At that time, I really asked why did he had to kill her? BUT. After 408 I feel so better. She deserved it. I was like...Fine Damon killed her. Good. I hated Lexie in 408. For me, Lexie was friend of S and she put S over DeFan. She did not give a damn about DeFan or Damon, she only cared about S. Just like that Caroline is friend---oops BFF with S, and she also doesn't care about DeFan. Simple. So I know Caroline will remain same, in fact, she will be even more close with S and she will always take his side, for her S comes before DeFan. So don't expect that from her. At least, I am not. I am gonna avoid that side of Caroline. 😆 But that should not be something to worry about coz I believe in what Rebekah said, "Salvatores may fight like Dogs but at the end of the say, they will save each other" I believe in DeFan. Lexie did not exactly ruined DeFan coz after 1942 Damon and S met again and then we all know they came close. Lexie ruined Damon, instead. Coz he was left alone, he was deliberately stopped and was to made that sacrifice for letting S go. So, I think Lexie ruined Damon not DeFan. And Caroline will also not ruin DeFan. They have very strong bond. 😊

Well, I think Salvatores will be together again. Apart from Elena's issues they have nothing to fight about. And I don't even know why they fight over Elena. Whenever two boyz fall in love with one girl, one has to walk away. There is no option. And here, I don't know who will. BUT after all the episodes of season 4, I think we all know who will be the final choice. Remember Johnny Depp's advise, I think Elena is following one. 😛 Come on...People. Love is blind. Love has no control, limits, age, boundaries. Anyone can fall in love at any time. So, when girl falls for another boy, when she is already in relationship, I don't exactly blame her but the relationship. There must be something wrong in that relation only, that's why girl felt for other boy na?

Oh. And here when I say, 'Today' I meant Today only coz I live in India and I watch TVD only on Friday Morning or Noon. So, I say 'Today' and not 'Tonight' 😆

@ Blue, Ohh...I Agree... I mean...
"if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second." - Johnny Depp.
This is so much true for Elena's case...she would not even fall for Damon...no matter how charming he is n caring n alll...if her love with Stefan was strong enough...
And I agree with you on Lexie too...m actually glad tat she is dead...otherwise I don knw if she wud be alive...she wud create more differences between Damon n Stefan...not that bros bond is weak...bt still...

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

And then there was Klaus. Everyone must have hated him but I liked him. My favorite scene from the episode is the one included him, (Yeah, Delena little break up could be the one, but that made me cry a little, made me sad and depressed so that can not be fav scene) Klaus killing his hybrids. WOW. I know, its complicated, Cruel, and like...how can someone like that? But I did. Klaus was flawless. I really like him and did they really put BG music in this mass killing scene? 😆 I felt little sad for Klaus coz Caroline literally used him but that does not matter. This will make me more confused Klaroline shipper than ever. I am heart broken for Tyler coz Klaus killed his mother. I felt bad for entire Klaus personality coz he has justified reasons, his own father hated him, don't expect him to be happy and shiny. And, somehow, even for hating Damon and Delena so much, I still love Caroline. Though, she has become another Lexie now. Lexie ruined Damon in 1942 and Caroline just ruined DeFan. But I don't care. Literally. I still like her. Its a magic. How can I like her? When she is broke Elena's trust, too? By telling S about Delena.

Madz. 🤗

loved what u said abt klaus... i was so annoyed dat he was taken for granted by EVERYYONE...  since beging of S4i had a feeling dat Cvs r ruining Klaus's charcter..
but aftr last epi KLAUS IS BACK.. WITH A BANGGG 

i loved that scene..he looked so evil.. lov JoMo..gr8 actor

P.S read somwer on Fb --
Good Klaus OR Bad Klaus?

Or Santa Klaus :-P
Edited by iluvvampires - 11 years ago
rainfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Rainfire,

You did not ruin it. Coz, I don't come on IF or FB or Tumblr before I watch the latest episode. Coz, I know after airing the episode in the US, My dash is always flooded with gifs, discussion, reviews and spoilers. So, I just shut myself until I watch the latest episode and then only I come and share my views.

smart choice 😆.  But if you want to see funny comments, check out twitter with that episode's hashtag.  They are hilarious!
iMadz thumbnail
@ iluvvampires,

You know the so called 'Children' in Damon's language are Idiots! You never make Klaus angry. Never. He is the 'baap' of all evil 😆 and you make him angry and expect nothing. Plain Fool.

And about that scene. I realized something on personal level. Loneliness can cause this. Years and years of loneliness and then Klaus was like...Who cares? He was killing and killing not give a damn about who hates him or not? He was angry but saddest most. He didn't care anymore. He is so alone that nothing matters to him, nothing. Its so sad. Nothing is worse than being lonely. 😭

Edited by iMadz - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'll read this later and comment.But while scrolling through to see the length...I saw the PSS.And I DO NOT agree with you.Damon will NOT die.Period.I mean he's DAMON!!!!!Please don't say stuff like that:'(

Your title is obviously about Damon.So yeah...LOVE him to the core too.And that's an understatement<3<3