Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iMadz

Yep. Both Grey and Klaus, they do not trust easily. But Ana was there to bring out the best in Grey. Klaus has no one, may be Caroline but that seems like ages away. Caroline is too bust being BFF of S. 

I kno.. Dunno wen ll care understand klaus.. Guess we hv to for 3seasons atleast😆
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm a klaroline shipper
BUT!!!!
PPL TO BRING OUT KLAUS'S GOOD SIDE 
A SMALL THING IS NEEDED😉
HIS GOOD SIDE⭐️
DOES HE EVEN HAVE IT?
IF YES THEN HE'S DOING A FAB JOB OF HIDING IT👏
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone has good side. They just need someone to bring out that. And I hope Caroline will do that. But whats the point when your villain is not villain anymore? 😆
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol yeah...  but dey were not showing him completly evil also.. he was being called 'Cry baby' n all.. so i wanted him to change but
evil klaus is more sexy.
'uff..rembr last epi slaughet scene'
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u said enjoy in peace...i mean how can i ...cauz jst before tht u said damon will die...this is like "what r u saying" ...surely m gonna bang the creatives even if they think about it...
n totally amazing views about everything...
damons's in a no win and no win situation...no elena n no stefan...still everymake holds him responsible for everything...a person is killed a km away n they r with damon.."did u do it"
n caroline she really broke a frnd's trust...best frnds r bst frnds n they dn't discuss their own matters infront of any1 else...hw could she go n have the courage to speak this to stefan... stefan n elena r not a couple at tht moment wen elena slept with damon...its nt like she cheated on him...its like a really intimate news...n she blurted it out infront of her ex...giving pain to all 3-damon , elena n even stefan himself...it was really obvious tht it ws gonna happen...elena left stefan cauz she wanted to be with damon...so whts a new thing about it...
i actually did'nt like tht scene klaus killing the hybrids n tht bg tune made me more sad...
n jeremy's musles...woowww...