Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Not clear.. Credits: Pulkit Agrawal..

Wow lovely pic...thanks Pulkit & Ashu😊

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous thread!! 👏 👏 Can't wait for his movies!!
Anijoyce thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=AshuNaik]Not clear.. Credits: Pulkit Agrawal..

Thanks Ashu for the pic 😃
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sushant's friendly appearance in Raju Hirani's 'PeeKay'

Dec 17, 2012, 10.58AM IST Subhash K Jha

While merrily lashing out at 'competition' (read: Deepika Padukone), Anushka Sharma also took a snipe at Sushant Singh Rajput, stating rather unnecessarily, "Sushant has only eight days of work (in Raj Kumar Hirani PeeKay)...he is just a small chapter in my life."

Taking deep umbrage to what is being seen as an attempt to undervalue the newcomer a source says, "Isn't Anushka pissed off about her colleague trying to downplay and downsize her stardom? Then why is she doing the same to another colleague? Why is Anushka commenting on the length and breadth of a co-star's role? How does she know the size of Sushant's role? No one except probably Aamir has read the full script."

Setting the record straight the source says, "Yes, it's a relatively small role. At a time when he's playing the lead in a Yashraj film, Sushant has agreed to do the role in PeeKay for one reason only- Rajkumar Hirani. It was Sushant's dream to work with Raju. When he was offered the role Sushant was over the moon. Raju warned him it's a small but important role. Sushant said, 'Doesn't matter, Sir, even if you ask me to walk from one side of the frame to the other, I'd do it'. Apparently Sushant has not charged a single penny for the part. Says the source, "Raju gave Sushant Rs.20 as signing amount,and asked him what he'd like as his fee. Sushant refused any payment , got the Rs.20 laminated and has framed the same on the wall of his living room. That's the kind of regard Sushant has for Raj Kumar Hirani."

The source informs that Sushant Singh's role in PeeKay would be billed as a friendly appearance. "He will be seen at the beginning of the film. His character then disappears and reappears at the end," informs the source. "Anushka wants her colleagues to stop commenting on her roles. She should follow what she preaches," the source adds. Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment. Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Supper proud to be ur fan even more Sushant ur humility bowls me
Anu just wait one day u will want to work with him and he will have no dates
RBAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
read the article i am very proud of u sushant...aapki yahi aachaaiyan aapko shikar tak le jayegi
CrAZiVrAzI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
UTV Motion Pictures ?@utvfilms

Breaking News: #Kaipoche Trailer will be revealed here on Thursday, 20th Dec afternoon. Trailer can also be seen in Cinemas with Dabangg2

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite