~Sushant's BW Debut~ #4 KPC Trailer Pg.39 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
FB - Kai Po Che

The Theatrical trailer of 'Kai Po Che!' has come out really beautiful ...hope you guys will like it as well ...get ready to be among the firsts to view it :)...the countdown begins ...

I am confused.. Is this the official page?
Originally posted by lunza

Ashu , the front page looks fab!!  Love it <3
really its excellentπŸ‘πŸ‘ash hats off to u⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Not clear.. Credits: Pulkit Agrawal..

thanks ashu dear fr d pic 😊
u r grt yr

wowww ashu d first page is luking amazing
Originally posted by ISHAANKPC

UTV Motion Pictures ?@utvfilms

Breaking News: #Kaipoche Trailer will be revealed here on Thursday, 20th Dec afternoon. Trailer can also be seen in Cinemas with Dabangg2

Expand 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

wowww sooo 20th dec is d day we will see d trailor
yeahhh sooo excited fr u sushant 😊
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Sushant's friendly appearance in Raju Hirani's 'PeeKay'

Dec 17, 2012, 10.58AM IST Subhash K Jha

While merrily lashing out at 'competition' (read: Deepika Padukone), Anushka Sharma also took a snipe at Sushant Singh Rajput, stating rather unnecessarily, "Sushant has only eight days of work (in Raj Kumar Hirani PeeKay)...he is just a small chapter in my life."

Taking deep umbrage to what is being seen as an attempt to undervalue the newcomer a source says, "Isn't Anushka pissed off about her colleague trying to downplay and downsize her stardom? Then why is she doing the same to another colleague? Why is Anushka commenting on the length and breadth of a co-star's role? How does she know the size of Sushant's role? No one except probably Aamir has read the full script."

Setting the record straight the source says, "Yes, it's a relatively small role. At a time when he's playing the lead in a Yashraj film, Sushant has agreed to do the role in PeeKay for one reason only- Rajkumar Hirani. It was Sushant's dream to work with Raju. When he was offered the role Sushant was over the moon. Raju warned him it's a small but important role. Sushant said, 'Doesn't matter, Sir, even if you ask me to walk from one side of the frame to the other, I'd do it'. Apparently Sushant has not charged a single penny for the part. Says the source, "Raju gave Sushant Rs.20 as signing amount,and asked him what he'd like as his fee. Sushant refused any payment , got the Rs.20 laminated and has framed the same on the wall of his living room. That's the kind of regard Sushant has for Raj Kumar Hirani."

The source informs that Sushant Singh's role in PeeKay would be billed as a friendly appearance. "He will be seen at the beginning of the film. His character then disappears and reappears at the end," informs the source. "Anushka wants her colleagues to stop commenting on her roles. She should follow what she preaches," the source adds. Sushant Singh Rajput remained unavailable for comment.

we r sooo proud of u sushant ...u r a gem and we knw dat this down to earth and frndly nature of urs is d best quality of urs and u will be  the next superstar of bw and d sooo called actress lyk anushka then will cum 2 knw dat this attitude which she has will nt work fr her in her bw carrer...and one day she will beg 2 work with u πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by poas

really its excellentπŸ‘πŸ‘ash hats off to u⭐️⭐️⭐️

I agree...everything is so well arranged...now everyone will find all the info abt Sushant @ one place
Its mast Ashu :-)

Really Ashu , brilliant  work . Sushant should personally thank you for this ..
Thanks everyone..πŸ€— thread is still incomplete.. Will complete it before the trailer is out.. :D my PC net is troubling me.. nahi toh kab ka complete kar diya hota.. :)
Stunning first page Ashu dear πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Sush would be really proud of you my dear πŸ˜ƒ
Saw the TOI article on Sush's friendly appearance on PK.One of the best TOI article.Brilliant absolutely brilliant!!!πŸ‘
So proud of Sush today..This is what is called professionalism with ethics from Sush.πŸ‘πŸΌ
'Doesn't matter, Sir, even if you ask me to walk from one side of the frame to the other, I'd do it'. 
The above in bold says it all ,this is the reason Sush is getting all the big banners and getting noticed by top directors.His humility and hard-work cum his adoration for his superiors/role models makes him not only a good professional but also a person with good ethics and humble by nature.
Not even a iota of arrogance ,humble and grounded as ever.Its not your performances alone that catches a director's attention ,its also the personality.
Sush's charm and personality and his zeal to do do the role for Hiran's sake has in turn made Hirani as well to talk to Adita Chopra and draw out a schedule that works out for Hirani and YRF.
I am sure now Hirani would be pretty impressed by Sush's attitude and his approach. I wont be surprised if I here very soon that Hirani has signed Sush for his future projects as the main lead.πŸ‘
Way to go Sush ,so proud of you πŸ‘πŸΌ
And a big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ for Miss Anushka who seems to think that the world is revolving around her whereas the story is all together different.
Kudos to this article and article writer of TOI πŸ‘