Originally posted by: AshuNaik

Not clear.. Credits: Pulkit Agrawal..

who's that girl besides with sushant?
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sayeed87

who's that girl besides with sushant?

Sayeed guess this is the pic from the shoot if I am correct and the girl next is Parineeti 😉
The photo tells me if its from the shoot one then the story looks very interesting pretty much boy ,girl next door ,simple and beautiful love story 😉.Its going to be amazing for sure.Correct me if I am wrong here dears 😊
Both Hirani and Aditya Chopra are mighty impressed with our hero Sush.Its not a easy task to please them.Sush has not only pleased them by his acting skills but also by his humble and wonderful nature.Way to go Sush ,so proud of you 👏👍🏼
Edited by Jaishankar - 11 years ago
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Sayeed guess this is the pic from the shoot if I am correct and the girl next is Parineeti 😉
The photo tells me if its from the shoot one then the story looks very interesting pretty much boy ,girl next door ,simple and beautiful love story 😉.Its going to be amazing for sure.Correct me if I am wrong here dears 😊
Both Hirani and Aditya Chopra are mighty impressed with our hero Sush.Its not a easy task to please them.Sush has not only pleased them by his acting skills but also by his humble and wonderful nature.Way to go Sush ,so proud of you 👏👍🏼

jai, ashu and someone (i forgot its name) told us that they saw sushant n parineeti photo from somewhere. i guess u r right! it may be parineeti chopra (cousin of priyanka chopra). we saw in the front page about sushant signed in yash raj films but yash chopra king of the romance was no more.😭 very sad! sushant is very cool and humble.

now countdown begins about the upcoming trailer and film.😊
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vaani Kapoor is Adi's new find

Dec 18, 2012, 09.35AM

IST Mumbai Mirror [ Subhash K Jha ]

The newcomer has been signed by YRF head honcho Aditya Chopra opposite Sushant Singh Rajput Try as they might to keep it under wraps, Yash Raj Films' big secret is out.

Having launched talents like Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra in the last five years, the banner's next untitled 3ilm being directed by Maneesh Sharma will serve as launch-pad for a fresh new face: model Vaani Kapoor. Vaani, who has done campaigns for both national and international brands, will star opposite Sushant Singh Rajput in the film produced by Aditya Chopra. Just how Vaani landed such a plum project is a story in itself. Apparently, she walked into Aditya's office with her portfolio, asking for a film. Taken in with her 'direct' approach, Adi, who was on the lookout for a new girl to be cast opposite Sushant, offered her the role, subject to Maneesh's approval. When Maneesh screen-tested Vaani with Sushant, "He saw the same chemistry between them that he had seen between Anushka and Ranveer Singh in Band Baaja Baraat. Although Vaani and Sushant had never met," a source close to the project revealed. YRF has signed Vaani for a three-film deal and placed her under a no-media, no-public appearance contract. In a bid to keep her identity and look a secret, she was furtively flown into Jaipur for the first schedule of Maneesh's film. What's more, she was introduced to the unit not by her real name but by her reel name.

What about the film's other leading lady Parineeti Chopra, who, we hear, will share quite a bit of screen space with the debutante? "Parineeti and Vaani have equally important roles. They both have a romantic track in the plot with Sushant, though separately. In fact, they don't meet at all in the film. They are linked only by their love for Sushant's character," said the source.Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arey 2 ladkiyan jo peeche hai
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
'Bhaag Milkha...', 'Kai Po Che' trailers to go with 'Dabangg 2'

Dec 18, 2012, 11.00AM IST [ Subhash K Jha ]

Who wouldn't want their product to be sold through Salman Khan? If there are any doubts as to his current star status they can now be laid to rest. Judging by the insane rush to attach trailers to Salman's latest release, there's no doubt as to who the biggest star of them all is.

Apparently 13-14 major producers and directors put in their application for their trailers to be attacked to Dabangg 2. These included some of the biggest films under-production or on the verge of release.

It can now be revealed that only two trailers have made it to the final cut. These are Rakeysh Om Prakash Mehra's Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che. Both, because of Salman and his brother Arbaaz Khan's personal relationship with the people involved.

Confirming these Arbaaz says, "Farhan Akhtar is a very close family friend. Salman and I have grown up with Farhan. He personally requested for Bhaag Milkha Bhaag to go with our film some time ago. There was no question of refusing. Then we saw the Bhaag Milkha Bhaag trailer attached to Talaash. So we asked Farhan if he still wants his trailer with Dabangg 2. He said yes. So it's there. The other trailer going with our film is also a dear friend's film. Gattu (Abhishek Kapoor) and I have known one another for years. He wanted his trailer of Kai Po Che to go with our film. So it's going. No questions asked."

Arbaaz admits there was an avalanche of requests for trailers to go with Dabangg 2. "I'd have loved to say yes to all of them. I love watching trailers when I go for a movie, the more the merrier. However we wanted Dabangg 2 to be of a particular length, no more than 2 hours 10 minutes, so that exhibitors could squeeze in an extra show if they so wanted since there's an unusual demand for screenings of Dabangg 2."

Both the trailers of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Kai Po Che are being digitally encoded into prints of Dabangg 2. That means they have to be screened with the main feature film and cannot be deleted at the whim of individual exhibitors.

Says Arbaaz, "The decision to attach the two trailers was purely emotional. We didn't think of what should go with our film. We only thought of the personal equation that we share with the people who asked to attach their trailers with us."Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Hmm means kpc will attract eyeballs moreover salman will be great help
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh kya hai😕

Kai Po Che!

ChannaMereya thumbnail