Posted: 11 years ago
well, nope its not a new SS nor FF on my part,
just a request/challenge from purva(tani23) so here is goes:
and due to time, i'll be breaking it in a few parts, but will completely wrap it off by sunday😉

Part 1

Riya and Arjun, both highly honest, respectable persons and very efficient at their works, however they couldn't stand each other.  Every day they were at loggerheads with each, and Rathore was completely fed up of their fights.  Thankfully their work never suffered from their differences, so mostly Rathore kept on ignoring their childish fights.

Riya was a bright girl, the only daughter of a retired police officer.  Since she had been born she was treated unfairly because she was a girl, when she had understood why the difference was made, she had modeled herself to satisfy all her papa's dream.  Hence her obsession only for working, working and working.  If really considered, then she herself didn't remember the last time she had laughed or had fun, these words as if never appeared in her life.

While Arjun was one of the most intelligent ACP, he took life as it come.  He had lost his wife a few years ago, that's when he had known that life was very short, and nothing was ever eternal, as such a man should live the most in it, do anything and be happy.  It had took him so time to achieve this positivity about life, and now he was always smiling and trying to bring a smile to other people's lives also.

Hence since these two different characters met, as expected sparks flew.  Each hated the way the other lived their life, while Riya was a very introvert person, Arjun him always wanted to make her laugh. It had only been a week since they had met that Arjun and Riya were sworn enemies.

Today was no exception, Arjun and Riya had been bickering since this morning, and now Rathore really couldn't take anymore of this. So he devised a plan, in which only two outcomes were possible, either Arjun and Riya would kill each other or they'd finally understand each other and stop with their fight. He initially took all means of external communications from Riya and Arjun, and one by one sent them in the archives' section to search for a file at night.  Immediately after, that he and the others locked the ETF office, shree cut down all the telephone lines, and all went away.

Riya had just returned with the file Rathore asked, but couldn't see anyone.  She looked for her mobile, but didn't find it.  She tried to get to phone the others, but the telephone lines were dead.  She decided to leave since no one was here, but when she reached the main door, it was locked and shutters had been pulled, hence no one could see that she was all alone in the office.  She started to panick, and didn't know what to do, when she heard steps behind of her, she was so scared that without thinking, she turned to attack the person behind her. but her punch was stopped very easily by the other person.

"I know you hate me, and didn't know you always wanted to beat me," Arjun said jokingly.

"You! What are you doing here?" Riya asked in anger.

"Hey! Hello! I work here, so obviously I'll be here nah!" Arjun replied.

"Very funny! I didn't mean that! I mean we have been locked here!" Riya said with irritation.

"What locked here? Jokes marna mera kaam hein, since when have you started saying jokes Miss Riya!" Arjun said not believing her at all.

"Fine, you don't wanna believe me, but you can check it yourself. Hey Bhagwaan! Kahain phas gayi, aur woh bhi kiske saath!" Riya said and went to her cabin.

Arjun at first didn't believe Riya, but then when he went to check, he was shocked to see that she was telling the truth.  And he echoed the same thing as Riya'

To be continued 

part 2;

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343781&TPN=4&#71694225

part 3:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343781&TPN=7&#71773497

part 4-Final Part:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3343781&TPN=8&#71781985

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
I saw Ur OS n recieved ur PM at the same tym

Firstl thank u so much for accepting d task ...

n yes i m HAPPY wid  d amazing start ...

its awesum dear...

u mentioned d characters of Ria n Arjun very beautifully👏

n dis was rowdy rathore's plan to lock dem 

Seriously those 2 alternatives u mentioned from rathore's POV : either dey will kill demselves or dey will develop a understanding

Waiting for more parts...

All d best dear
Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
arjun is trying put smile in others
and even he is joking
different huh
they r locked in office great
continue soon
Edited by shrutisweety - 11 years ago
WOW...role reversal, huh??
nice...brilliant idea and beautifully written...
waiting for more...post soon!
Riya serious types nd Arjun loves joking around!! :o
Hmm..Intresting concept! ;)
Its beautifully written! :)
Waiting for the next part! :)
wOW! nice... Roles interchanged... nice to see a new arjun and riya
do continue
loved rathod!! he is a genius indeed!! nice plan.. lock them up in the office 🤣.. me too eagerly waiting to see the outcome!!
they were locked in a room...that was so cool..

i loved the start..

do pm me
Character reversal wow very nice cont soon