Can you keep a secret..? by Sophie Kinsella

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey! I just wanted to tell you all, 
read 'Can you keep a secret' by Sophie Kinsella! 

Its a wonderful book! You'll enjoy it. It's in simple English and everyone can understand it. :)

So my advise, do read it! :D 
I read that book last year and to tell you the truth it was hilarious. I was travelling alone by train and laughing furiously. The co-passengers were looking at me and staring as if I were mad. So, it's like a must read inorder to lighten your mood and just a little fun!
Originally posted by -Dee-

I read that book last year and to tell you the truth it was hilarious. I was travelling alone by train and laughing furiously. The co-passengers were looking at me and staring as if I were mad. So, it's like a must read inorder to lighten your mood and just a little fun!

Yes, it is a very hilarious book! I bought it in an airport. And i was reading it in a plane. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
Haha, lol. The co-passengers have no idea about what your reading. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³ 
Its a wonderful book. :D 

Originally posted by -Alia-

Yes, it is a very hilarious book! I bought it in an airport. And i was reading it in a plane. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
Haha, lol. The co-passengers have no idea about what your reading. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³ 
Its a wonderful book. :D 

I swear, they don't but are always curious. 😆
Posted: 10 years ago
There's even a song sang by Celine Dion...
Posted: 10 years ago
whatever sophie kinsella writes is hillarious ... i mean she brings life to character and nothing macho or alpha .. but u still tingle