Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys I think we need a frustation thread on this forum where we can vent out our frustations abt the serial. So I made one.Plz do post here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
I am frustated with the articles saying that Jeet will fall in love with Rano. This is making me nervous.😭
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elasingh

I am frustated with the articles saying that Jeet will fall in love with Rano. This is making me nervous.😭

me too 😭
 rano- jeet boring couple yawn yawn 🤢
rano- jeet bhai behen ka rishta lagta hain 😲🤣eww cvs are 😲showing us incest yuck 🤢

😲
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

me too 😭
 rano- jeet boring couple yawn yawn 🤢
rano- jeet bhai behen ka rishta lagta hain 😲🤣eww cvs are 😲showing us incest yuck 🤢

😲

Lizzie I think cvs are under some misconception. They think we watch this serial for Rano Jeet love story.😡😡
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
but today in Delhi Times, there was an interview of Simran Kaur and she said that Jeet might fall in love with her
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I want this show to pick up speed!!! The serial literally is going at a snails pace. The precap itself starts from day 1!!! what is the need🥱
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
let rano marry micky. i want hot anamika and cute jeet together. i m frustrated with lack of jeeka screen space and as for rano she has reduce her screeching lvl or one of these days she is going to crack my tv screen.
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

but today in Delhi Times, there was an interview of Simran Kaur and she said that Jeet might fall in love with her

I love you for giving us this news.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am enjoying the episodes from the last 2 days. Jeeka's screenspace has increased. I just want it to remain like this. But I am frustrated that Jeet will marry Rano🤢. Rano scenes are such a snooze fest🥱
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
jeeka forever😳 i love jeeka scenes thy re awesome 😳😳
😳but😉😳 micky & jeet 😳scenes are awesome too😳  much much bettter😉 than rano🤢- jeet scenes 🤢
\whenever rano- jeet scenes 🤢come  🤣i doze off to sleep 😲but wake up suddenly😆 for jeeka😳 n micky 😳 jeet scnes 😳
franky im only looking fwd to jeeka😳 - micky😳- jeet 😳scenes n oh i forgot rami's scenes  too
😳
😆😆