Frustation Thread - Modnote pg 67 - Page 55

Posted: 10 years ago
This show is totally ruined post revamp. Rano was much much better than chhavi. Cvs will never let ana be happy and will never let her b a grey character. Hlo cvs no matter how many new protagonists u bring in, we will never accept them coz of their rona dhona, illogical behaviour n stories, their concerns n too goody goodiness which doesnt exist in reality. Everyone except jeet, anamika n chikoo is sooo irritating. Such a barbaad show. Dnt even watch it bcoz of those irritating characters. Anamika n jeet love story was possible but u ruined it. Tell me where is chhavi's bro n does she even meet or call him if he exists???  Y she even moved to mohali from delhi??? 
Really disappointed with CVs of the show. Clearly the writers do not understand the meaning of supernatural. They need to broaden their understanding of it.

And as a Jeeka fan, I am annoyed with how any possible track between Jeet and Anamika has been ruined. Rano's story is being recycled through Chhavi and the story itself has been limited due to the CVs and their one track mind.
Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 10 years ago
well i think we should stop watching this serial
ab to cv ne had kr di🥱🥱🥱
cv ne to show ka kabara hi kr diya🤢🤢🤢
our all hopes, now destroy😭
now there is no reason left for watching this show💔💔
kitna samjhaya cv ko mgr wo apne harkto se bas na ae so ab me to ye show dekhna band krne wale hu😡
bas i m waiting that ab jeet anamika ka samna kese kre ga😲😲😲
Hello Everyone:
Is there a censor board of TV serials as well, this serial is shown at the prime time and the story is disgusting, scares the hell out of kids, overall a bad stupid story. Should the stories not be approved to be shown at this time slot.
Hello everybody...Has the show ended? When will be the last episode telecast?Edited by elasingh - 10 years ago
I remember the first episode. How happy we all were.   Serial looked so promising and Anamika was so gorgeous...and soon everything was spoiled..Jeet fell in love with Rano and it became good vs evil...and I was heartbroken and left it ...But now when it hs ended and I feel sad.
Originally posted by elasingh

I remember the first episode. How happy we all were.   Serial looked so promising and Anamika was so gorgeous...and soon everything was spoiled..Jeet fell in love with Rano and it became good vs evil...and I was heartbroken and left it ...But now when it hs ended and I feel sad.

dont feel sad--anamika season 2 coming --hope to see it soon...
Hello

What kind of end is this just for the sake of season two anamika gave birth
I am totally disappointed