Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI Update 14.12.12 (High Drama)

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
once again ranbeer prooved that he is more daring then daljeet who can kill himself for sahiba but sahiba is toh just cheap woman...& his daljeet talked big but when ranbeer jumped his car in lake he was scared but ranbeer keep on smiling...wow how daring he is.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Things seemed to have moved fast today ðŸ˜²
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

once again ranbeer prooved that he is more daring then daljeet who can kill himself for sahiba but sahiba is toh just cheap woman...& his daljeet talked big but when ranbeer jumped his car in lake he was scared but ranbeer keep on smiling...wow how daring he is.

you can't call Sahiba cheap women; i don know why you said so bt you must think the situation being on Sahiba's place
Jalkaur thumbnail

I disagree! All this just proves that Ranbeer is obsessed, he is a psycho and has comepletey lost his mind. Only sick people who have lost it have no fear. The normal decent humans have fear and compassion. 
Ranbeer get a life and stay with Jazz. You two belong together. Disgusting man.
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

not sure if that was daring or just plain stupidity or craziness!!!
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.. wow,, what an episode.. i thought Sahiba would have seen Jazz or Jazz sees Ranveer and Sahiba
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why even be with someone who tells you she loves someone else.. why marry someone who keeps changing her minf about who she loves
J12L85 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, I think we are in for lots of drama next week. Have a lovely weekend everybody!
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

lol i think it proves that he is officially going crazy