Rab Se Sohna Isshq

RSSI Update 14.12.12 (High Drama) - Page 2

shiv0624 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ummm Sahiba needs to question Ranveer what he is doing in a hotel? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woww...so many things happened in one episode..thanks Visha 
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Vishu...

High Drama Indeed...😆Who will gain and who willl loss???
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer action today he should he very ashamed of,he can't trust Sahiba because he knows she loves daljeet.Its funny how he's suspecting something between Daljeet and he's the one worth suspecting now since its him and jazz in a room,Ranveer obession is too much he needs to let Sahiba go cause their relationship is going no where.Then agian he could easily go to Jazz wat will happen wen Jazz find out the man she loves so much is married and Killed her father.Friends this is deceit at his highest,Ranveer i hope wen the truth comes out u'll be left with nothing.No jazz No Sahiba cause u deserve that.
miadelrosario thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

once again ranbeer prooved that he is more daring then daljeet who can kill himself for sahiba but sahiba is toh just cheap woman...& his daljeet talked big but when ranbeer jumped his car in lake he was scared but ranbeer keep on smiling...wow how daring he is.

Ranveer is a psycho. It's the character of jazz who is cheap not sahiba. Jazz always running after that psycho and murderer ranveer and forcing him to love her... I think they are meant for each other. They're both evil and sick in the head.Edited by miadelrosario - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i am still stand by my words about sahiba that she is cheap & worst character of the show...ranbeer is to evil & an evil character is supposed to do such things which he is doing but sahiba as a main lead...big blot on the name of a woman...never seen such character of a female lead in any movie & tv show...just disgusting...as for jazz is concerned she is sure about her love she is not like sahiba doesn't know what to do or not as for as anbeer is concerned  he spent night with jazz & when jazz was so receptive even he refused her just becoz of sahiba...both ranbeer & jazz has some justification in their mind what they are doing bad or good but sahiba's character has no justification about anything i ill say again that sahiba is a cheap character as a female lead.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
sukhminderkaur7 

Kindly refer to the Rules of the Section: Read! and as stated in the Rules (below), bashing or name type towards an actor or the character is not allowed. Constructive Criticism and bashing or calling names is two different thing and calling the character Sahiba as disgusting and cheap character will not be tolerated. Do take this as a warning and breaking it would lead to a raise in Warning Level.

Bashing/Name Calling/Personal Attacks
Bashing or any type of name calling towards a member/actor/character are not allowed. It is offensive as well as disrespectful and can hurt the sentiments of the person it is directed at. Anyone found doing so will receive a warning.

Also, bashing a character is also not allowed. Criticism towards a character and the plot are allowed and can be discussed and is different from bashing.

Bashing vs. Constructive Criticism

Bashing: an act of verbal abuse or the use of foul language that can be provocative or offensive!
Constructive Criticism: any feedback that is purely intended to improve someone else's work in future endeavors! India-forums.com Code of Conduct strictly forbids members from bashing celebrities, the characters they portray on screen and fellow members! This includes the use of foul language, as well as any personal remarks, i.e. how the actor looks like, as they have no control over it! We welcome members to share their constructive criticism on the absurdity of the series's story line and character, as well as to discuss the actor's talents, however, please refrain from engaging in any kind of bashing, which may have severe consequences.
(credit MP_Radha)

IF Dev Team
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Visha_Dhami

sukhminderkaur7 

Kindly refer to the Rules of the Section: Read! and as stated in the Rules (below), bashing or name type towards an actor or the character is not allowed. Constructive Criticism and bashing or calling names is two different thing and calling the character Sahiba as disgusting and cheap character will not be tolerated. Do take this as a warning and breaking it would lead to a raise in Warning Level.

IF Dev Team

visha,why you keep on teaching me only about rules & regulations there are so many post on rssi & so many comment in which so many my friends are keep  on bashing actor & character but you never bothered about anyone i can't understand why you keep on noticing me only...could you plz...like to teach all the members who too bashing character  & actors...i don't want to use word biased here...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sukhminderkaur7

visha,why you keep on teaching me only about rules & regulations there are so many post on rssi & so many comment in which so many my friends are keep  on bashing actor & character but you never bothered about anyone i can't understand why you keep on noticing me only...could you plz...like to teach all the members who too bashing character  & actors...i don't want to use word biased here...

I would like to remind you that name calling such as the above is not appropriate or proper for a forum environment. I'm sure your point could have been made without the added insult directed towards Sahiba's character. I request to refrain from such comments in the future. On that note, action will be taken against anyone who have deemed to break the rules. Rules are not implemented without reasons.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.

Thank you. 

Regards, 
IF DT 
Edited by Visha_Dhami - 11 years ago
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: miadelrosario

Ranveer is a psycho. It's the character of jazz who is cheap not sahiba. Jazz always running after that psycho and murderer ranveer and forcing him to love her... I think they are meant for each other. They're both evil and sick in the head.

Hey don't talk like this,I know that Ranveer is an evil character,but don't call him psycho n all,n Jazz is not cheap,Sahiba's cheap 'cos inspite of calling Ranveer Ranveer,she was shouting Daljeet Daljeet😡.Wow what a woman,n I just disagree with u that Jazz is cheap,she's not at all cheap,she's sooo cute😊,N they're evil n sick in their head!!!!No I don't think so,that they're evil n sick in their head,u only tell me(if u'r Indian)that if one woman is married to a man,then she shouldn't protect her n call out his name only,but inspite of marrying with Ranveer,she's keeping the fast for Daljeet,n teasing Ranveer,n when Daljeet got the contract,she was very happy that Ranveer has not got it.😡ufff!!!!!!!U people only offend Ranveer n as an Ashish fan,i feel very bad😭😭.And please it my personal opinion,'cos our constitution has given us the right to speak freely,n to share our views..😊